Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flashing a tune onto an ME9 ECM, need to watch out for immobilizer or no?  (Read 5112 times)
Mechsoldier

Ok, so previously, I have flashed a lot of different tunes onto cars and had no immobilizer issues. The last ME9 I did, I had the immo shut down on me. We got the vehicle going again by installing a new ECM, adapting it, then adapting a new (used) cluster, and then once it ran we went back to the old cluster, and all is fine with that. The original ECM is so far not useable, I cannot get my Galletto to connect to it (or the working ECM actuallyl so something is just up there.

My problem is that for whatever reason I can't get a read on this ECM either. It says security code not ready, which I've heard with the Kess V2 box could just be a matter of me needing to leave it on for a long time until it stops saying that. Thats reallly a question for them at Alien Tech.

Regardless, I should be able to just make a tune on the stock file that I've downloaded from Nefmoto and upload that, correct?
BraxS4

bump, every figure out a solution?

stage 3 b5 S4
yosh

If you have a backup; BDM it...
Otherwise BDM another core with IMMOB defeat
BraxS4

I do have bdm but no b7 with immo defeat to copy. It's not a huge deal , I ended up just cloning the ecu. Just wish I could find a ols xdf etc now for this

stage 3 b5 S4
BraxS4

you need mpps v16 or bdm , then edit the eprom

stage 3 b5 S4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: