Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Help diabling Anti-Judder on ME7.5  (Read 16598 times)
Ken-1

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 10:25:46 PM »

I still think something is wrong with his maf scaling as a whole... if the entire thing needs to be adjusted, then KRKTE Smiley

But he hasn't said (I don't think) what injectors/maf he is using..

Hello,

MAF is fully standard RS4 from a B5, not special at all.

The injectors are EV14 1000cc, fuel E85.

I´ll do some high load underscaling and try to get that to work, FKKVS can help me to get along. Load seems a bit high I would also say, but the turbocharger is a large laggy type and the engine should breathe quite well. If this underscaling fixes the timing thing I do not plan to try and find the root cause, it just needs to work so I can go and get on a dyno =)
Ken-1

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2015, 11:37:09 AM »

Hello again, did some logging.

Attached are three pictures.

Nr 1: Underscaled MAF flow by 15 %, still timing doing oscillations

Nr 2: TANSMN (or whatever I have at position 12241) set to -48 and TMNSMN (or whatever I have at position 12242) set to -48. This together with KFMIZUOF set to 99.6 I guess should disable torque monitoring?  Or? Maybe have TANSMN TMNSMN at wrong position? Anyhow still oscillations

Nr 3: MAP underscaled a bit to get down real MAF flow, also less power of course, this was just a test, oscillations still.

I start to be out of ideas again, I though underscaling MAF would work but even though load is under requested timing is going up and down.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2015, 11:39:56 AM »

At this point you are really going to have to find somebody to do some disassembly work for you to find the various torque intervention variable ram locations.

BTW it could still be ARMD as you originally suspected. Minimally you need to log dmar and B_ar
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 11:44:52 AM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: