Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need Help to Make Full Switchable MAP for use with a Daz Tune  (Read 7771 times)
AudiMan85

I hate to ask on here to have someone do the work.

I wanna know 2 things, I have used Phil-A-DOT switchable via stalk and liked it and the other features like knock light etc. and know how to set it up. But I don't know how the tune Daz made for would work porting it in. I guess daz customized a different xda for his own custom stuff is really cool. Some map areas dont match to a normal ME7 xdf I use which i have modified and made as complete as possible.

Idon't know how I could port over Daz ecu flash for the phila-Dot file.

I don't wanna bother you daz with asking to set this up for me so I figured to ask the forums.

I'm looking just to see how I could setup the phila-dot with daz's tune with bunch of tweaks etc. And get maps setup for his custom code and the maps setup.

I know what files and settings to do less then the tune I have.

So Program 4 : Stage 2 93oct 50/50 water/meth (assume for me easy)

Program 3 : Stage 2 93oct no w/m
(NEED HELP)

Program 2 : Stock*

Program 1 : Stock*

*(capable of lower Oct in case I get stuck in a 87 only gas station, we do haven them here in FL in distance parts)

Could someone give me some ways to make sure it transfers between all maps with the limited amount of switchable map areas. I know someone on that thread mentioned more space to implant whole different tunes not just select few maps.

Another question was is there a way to wire a w/m injection power trigger via a relay that when switching on the 93 w/m program #4.

Thank You.

I will find some way contribute to time if someone could help me. I'm willing to most of the work myself just need some noob-ish advice or someone more advanced in the selectable maps.

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
Snow Trooper

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 08:04:56 PM »

what "custom" stuff do you have? if its stuff like anti lag you cant just copy that over.

cartoons?
6A 61 72 65 64 40 76 6C 6D 73 70 65 63
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 08:21:33 PM »

I don't use the M-box.

You'll have to define my file, then transfer everything. It's not going to be fun Tongue

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
AudiMan85

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »

No not Anti-Lag just his files are special maybe he could tell u in a term more technical.

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 09:41:51 PM »

Nothing special in there man. It's very cut and dry.

Define, transfer.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
tewnick

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 10:58:51 AM »

Any luck getting this to work Audiman85?
adam-

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 01:14:12 PM »

Not sure what the issue is?  There's fully defined files here, just grab one, define yours and see what Daz has changed.  Take Phila's file and port over Daz's changes. 

Log to make sure everything is a-okay and be done with it?
tewnick

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 11:54:39 PM »

I am not sure if there is an issue. I was just asking a question. Second day here trying to get started. Saw something I might be interested in , in the future. And asked if Audiman was able to get it working. Sorry.
adam-

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 01:11:35 AM »

Yeah man, most people on here don't both with encryption (think APR/Revo etc), so all of their tunes are portable.  The same method applies to all tunes though, just port over the bits you like (obviously log to make sure what you're changing is working properly).

Defining a file isn't too hard, it's just looking for patterns.  Much easier to start off with bigger maps first to get your head in the game. 

The issue I can see with this is that you have no idea what Daz has changed; so although you can define most of the large maps pretty easily and see if he's changed that, you've no idea what individual code words or small single value maps he could have changed. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: