Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trying to find maps in the new version of Me7.1.1G  (Read 4754 times)
Jim_Coupe

« on: July 20, 2015, 04:02:25 AM »

Hello all,

My car Audi TT Mk2 3.2L 8J..

Goal: Locate maps and tune it my self. I want to know what happens in my engine and file and be able to fine tune and adjust my self.
Traing purpose: For training i have an old  Me7.5 here on my desktop with a Kline cable that im gonna connect directly to ECU on my desk. Im gonna play with some 1.8T files for that first.

I have been familiar with Me7 since 2010 and started back then to play with WinOLS and Tuner pro. I realized that it was by that time to much to take in. So i bought at tune for my old A4 1.8T.

Here I am now back with a new car and been up for 3 late nights. Im using the WinOLS Testversion and TunerPro RT so get a grip on the maps. My plan was to locate the maps in WinOLS and the create XDF´s in Tuner Pro.  I have read S4Wiki and i have been looking on the wiki S4 BIN file in TunerPRo with XDF googles on.

I Have my car Me7.1.1G file and i have tried to match some of the maps in this file with the S4 Me7.1.1. Drivers wish map for exaple. But WinOLS finds nothing.
WinOLS finds some maps but.. How on earth should i know what map it has found. And how on earth is it even possible to find a factor when the whole file is FULL of numbers..

Found an bought an Damos file for another Me7.1.1 (3.2 VR6 250bhp) Everything was defined but the file from my car was not matching at all? What am I doing wrong. Im going nuts over here.. need some help.. that would be nice. Smiley

E85oholic
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 11:04:22 AM »

Yours is a later ST-10 based ecu. It is VERY different from earlier ME7 in every way. This is the ecu you move onto after conquering the easier variants. If you need a specific map, let me know. It's going to suck however.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 06:16:19 AM »

Yes it sucks.. Sad  I need to be able to flash the ECU. I want to be able to change injectors and MAF. And ingnition + Fuel. Erase some DTC´s like post O2 sensors and EVAP valve etc.

E85oholic
RBPE

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 05:50:37 AM »

I'll have a look through it with mk4 and mk5 Golf R32 files I have done and see what can be found
RBPE

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 06:46:03 AM »

It's possible to pick out a few maps on this one based on some of the def files on here, mk4 R32 get's a few.

Jim_Coupe

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 03:42:13 PM »

Yes I also manage to do similar.. But im failing to get these maps into TunerPro.. I suck on making and XDF file.. Maybe i have wrong offset..
Right now im trying to look for all the most needed maps.. Im using S4 Wiki to se whats important..  I founf the MAF linearisation map 512x1 but didnt manage to get it into TunerPro Sad

Im also wondering if it possible to mix and trix with the launchcontrol.. I have a pretty large GT35... But with DSG it suck.. I lose the races due to turbo lag.. Even agains RWD car Tongue

E85oholic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: