Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Can anyone help with an XDF or a damos file for 06A906032DK or 06A906032JQ  (Read 14012 times)
tonybig78

Many thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:39:39 PM by tonybig78 » Logged
tonybig78

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 02:36:33 PM »

attached file read from ecu!
tonybig78

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 03:14:38 PM »

can also make my own if someone can give me the map addresses or extract them from a winols project! thanks
tjwasiak

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 03:23:44 PM »

If I were you I would just start looking for maps using well defined file as a reference. It is not that hard, it is possible you will find a file which is really similar to yours so the maps will have same dimensions and will use same axis...
tonybig78

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 04:19:18 PM »

Thanks for your suggestions it exactly what i to make my own xdf for another ecu which i also posted here but cant find anything for this one! also have a 06A906032JQ ecu also not compatible with most xdfs.

I dont have Full Winols but if i can fins something for my ecu ill dig the maps out.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 04:46:33 PM by tonybig78 » Logged
tjwasiak

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 04:44:39 PM »

Just checked your DK file, not that different from FC I would say.
For example yours have LDRXN @0x01E520h while FC has it @0x01EAD4h. KFZWOP: 0x01173Eh vs 0x011557h...
tonybig78

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 04:49:06 PM »

For a trained eye im sure its easy but im not that advanced yet! Sorry......

My friend in turkey did a tune for me for this ecu but not sure what software he used but hes not willing to share!
tonybig78

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 04:52:42 PM »

Basically this is my plan: i have a golf 1.8t GT28rs which was running on megasquirt fine for 2.5 years but lately im losing sync form the crank sensor so to  avoid spending money on another ms i wanted to go back to standard ecu!

So basically ecu isnt a problem i can source any for pretty cheap! i dont want to use one with EGT.

Whats the best and most defined XDF out there? apart from the one i made?
tonybig78

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 05:00:26 PM »

link to my XDF for seat leon 225 bam
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=8532.0title=
tjwasiak

Why you do not want to use EGT equipped ECU? IMHO it would be the best one for anything more than stage 1 as hardware changes makes stock calibrated EGT model useless...

You should look at ECU Definition Files subforum for a well defined file and get ECU with exact HW and SW numbers or just spend some time and define that DK/JQ on your own. I would not say I am experienced in ME7 tuning/map hunting to be honest...
I am quite sure someone will help you if you start and post at least some important maps as you will need help mostly with scalars/codewords which could be really hard to find for you.
tonybig78

Hi.... well ideally i didnt want to install the EGT but if needs must i will!

I saw that any VAG110 ecu is compatible with my XDF so should do but i remember not being able to code out the quattro and was getting ESP light on dash hence why i used a leon cupra R ecu for the polo.

Ive never done a tune for a bigger turbo such as the gt28rs!

what main tables should i be looking at? has anyone got a file i can use as a reference?

Thanks guys
tjwasiak

To tune for different turbocharger you should look at boost PID maps and airflow limiters - such as: LDEIAP(S), LDIATA, STLDIA1-4, TLDIA(P)N, KFMLDMX, MLMAX, KFLDIMX, KFLDRL, KFLDRQ0-2, LDRQ0S, LDRQ1ST, KFLDHBN. All of them should be described at NefMoto forums. Keep in mind I might have missed some important ones! To help spool larger turbocharger it might be wise to use variable cam timing (read about NWS, your engine should be equipped with that in stock form) - some of interesting maps/codewords: KFNWKHE, KFNW(KH/W)LLE, KFNWKRE, KFNWSE, CWNW(GE/SA/SE/SG).

Regarding EGT - no it is not a must but it is helpful and you will not have to install aftermarket EGT gauge.

Regarding your issues with coding out Haldex and ABS/ASR/ESP modules - it is quite easy to achieve, just read about CW_CAN_R_*.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:44:57 AM by tjwasiak » Logged
tonybig78

Mate your a star thanks ill look into that more tonight and ill dig some more maps out to add to my XDF.

Thanks
dope40

Here is a link to a collection of dam and a2l files ...  hope it helps Smiley
http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=b3e9a921da
tonybig78

Thanks guys ill give it a go! 1 think i stilll havent worked out is how to change the axis for certain tables. what are they called? they are 11x1?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: