Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone.....anyone at all get FGTech Galletto 4 to operate on Windows 8?  (Read 4053 times)
Mechsoldier

My Xp computer which I've had since Iraq in 2005 is finally taking a shit. Shocker, but many of the other guys I was stationed with had Xbox and Playstations that didn't make it a year in that heat, so what you gonna do.

Anyway, it poses a problem for me for boot mode programming as I haven't been able to get it to work on my newfangled touchscreen Toshiba laptop....Anybody gotten it to work? I've fucked with it for hours.
dope40

Maybe you can run it under virtual PC ... i have Windows 7 64 bit .. But use virtual PC when i need XP 32bit ( i am too lazy to make it double OS )
Hope it helps Smiley
tjwasiak

It might be a major PITA to setup XP on newer hardware unfortunately. That is why Dell D630/D830/M2300/M4300 and Lenovo ThinkPad T/X 60/61 are so popular here in Poland to work with cars...
turboat

Off topic, but those are great laptops Smiley X60/61 for me, $50 on ebay, keeps the nasty clone car software away from my online banking.
ktm733

I tried on windows 8 which I'm runing and have no success. I have virtual com and it will not let you open it in vcp.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: