Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME3.1 EEPROM, how to make virgin  (Read 5288 times)
redtop

« on: August 21, 2015, 01:54:33 AM »

Earlier I have successfully used the ME7_95040 tool for reading and writing the EEPROM of the ME7.3.1 hybrid ECU fitted in several Alfa Romeo models. I've also figured out how to make these ECUs virgin (see e.g this thread: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6879.0 )

Now I've made some experiments with the ME3.1 hyrbrid ECU. It works fine to read and write this ECU with the ME7_95040 tool, and another Alfisti has reported a sucessfull ECU cloning. I also got the chance to read a brand new ME3.1 so I have a virgin eeprom dump. Unfortunately I did not get the chance to read the same ECU again after it was mounted in the car, so I still have to find out where in the EEPROM the virgin information is.

The ME3.1 eeprom content is totally different from the ME7.3.1, but maybe there is another ECU that has the same structure as the ME3.1?
Perhaps someone here know the structure and can help me out how to make the ME3.1 virgin? I enclose the virgin dump and two other dumps from ME3.1.

My best guess is the two DB BF bytes in the beginning, or the FF block right in the end.
Michael28

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 03:55:48 PM »

Please inform. With which command did you read 95080 from ME 3.1? I have been working with this block for two days and I cannot read EEPROM.
The my read flash donor and orig to attach
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: