Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Possible torque or load intervention?  (Read 23113 times)
Integrated_20

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2019, 05:33:09 PM »

I do still use the stock coils. I just do t see the use for upgrading to the 2.0 coils. My car was running great before this problem started so I k now the oem coils ar more then enough to handle ko4's on e85.

So guess what? problem sorta came back. Now its been intermittent but I got a evap code for small leak which I believe I found on the hard line that travels from the bay to the charcoal canister in the rear. Looks like there's a small crack in the line right behind the driverside tire.

I just added a bunch of torque variables to my logging file. I'm going to go do some pulls and post up the logs here when I'm finished so possibly someone who takes a look at them might notice some fuckery going on in there

First gotta go fix that hard line
Integrated_20

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2019, 12:22:52 AM »

quick question. What Torque variables do I need to log?
mitkoenchev

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2019, 02:29:53 AM »

For the torque variables you may check either earlier posts here (like #20) or my other topic, as I have really forgotten such specifics.

In regards to the hardware that I did not check on my car, before I sold it, was the injectors (bought second hand from an S3), the fuel regulator (again second hand 4.5bar for return line system)  and EVAP valve. Considering the latest replies here I do believe that the injectors needed a flow test on my setup and they may have caused my issues. This engine may be more sensitive to flow pattern and atomization/pressure than I had anticipated. However, I am not sure whether such issues would be depicted in the logs, at least no one suggested this earlier looking at my logs.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 02:35:04 AM by mitkoenchev » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2019, 12:11:19 PM »

quick question. What Torque variables do I need to log?

It is all laid out explicitly in the S4wiki tuning page.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: