Pages: [1]
Author Topic: how to delete profile?  (Read 9116 times)
vwnut8392

« on: September 13, 2015, 09:58:00 PM »

im tired of this forum and all of the negative comments along with the negative admins making not even remotely helpful comments. im a believer in if you have nothing good or positive to say dont say anything at all but obviously the other members and some of the admins dont get this concept. this why i want my profile deleted from this forum as i no long want to be involved with this place. so please do myself and yourself a favor and explain how i can delete my account or simply remove it for me so im no longer bothered by this place.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 10:02:15 PM »

Question: why do you insist on ignoring what people are telling you?

Why do you think you can fix boost issues by tweaking ECU maps if 95% WGDC still leads to underboost?

You've been told over and over again what the problems are, how to diagnose them, and how to resolve the issues, yet you've ignored them, and you refuse to listen.

Then, you repeat the same posts all over again.

What, exactly, do you expect?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:04:00 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: