Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: KFFA map on m3.8.3  (Read 12500 times)
oxide32

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 02:11:16 AM »

I've seen this type of strategy b4 on me7 on wideband cars from factory.   This doest make too much sense without seeing the rest.
Just out of interest, would this wideband me7 happen to be an early revision of the me7 map. I can see that nearly all of the narrowband versions use an almost identical kffa but make changes to the the trims map according to the vehicle.
dream3R

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2015, 06:57:43 AM »

Just out of interest, would this wideband me7 happen to be an early revision of the me7 map. I can see that nearly all of the narrowband versions use an almost identical kffa but make changes to the the trims map according to the vehicle.

It was on 04+ Volvo R's with returnless fuel system, constantly in BTS from factory.

How to work out values from an A2L Smiley

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5525.msg52371#msg52371

Starting Rev's http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5397.msg51169#msg51169

noobs read this before asking http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=9014.0title=

ORGORIGINAL 05 5120 creator for Volvo
ORIGINAL Datalogger (Freeware) Author
ORGINAL finder of the 'extra' torque' limits
I don't have ME7.01 A2L I just use ID
Placebo

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 11:24:16 AM »

Resurrecting this old thread.   I have similar questions about KFLF.  Running a 1.8T AEB with M5.9.2. Under stock setting I have logged the following wideband AFR and see it dips down to 11-11.5 under high load and high RPM.

Curios about the fueling logic here:

I was thinking once load values in TLRAN (Lastschwelle Lambdaregelung) are exceeded, the injector time values in KFFA (Kennfeld für Anfettung zum Kat-Schutz bei ständig hohem tL) and perhaps KFFAVL (Kennfeld für Anfettung zum Kat-Schutz bei VL)  are added to what is specified by KFLF (Lambdakennfeld bei Teillast) values.  I believe the values in KFLF are a multiplier correction from lambda = 1.

This does not make much sense when I look at my map values.  Values in KFLF are all close to unity for my bin (1997 A4 B5 1.8T) and the KFFA and KFFAVL are all zero for the stock settings so I assume nothing is added yet I seem to drop way down below stoich when under load.

Where is the correction coming from once I go open loop?  I must be missing a map somewhere.  The alternative is that in open loop I am still only using the KFLF values and small increases in KFLF values  (slightly different values than 1) make the big changes in AFR for the load & RPM I logged.  If correct, it must be highly non linear. 

If I desire to run AFRs more close to 12.5 under open loop, do I play with values in KFLF where I exceed loads in TLRAN?  Please let me know if I am missing a map and additional logic for fueling.

Thanks for whatever info you can share.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 11:32:15 AM »

If your closed loop fueling is fine and your open loop isn't, it means your entire fueling path is miscalibrated, and the only thing saving you is closed loop, which corrects all of your mistakes.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
eliotroyano

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 01:25:40 PM »

Maybe KFTLWS  Huh Huh Huh
Placebo

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 01:47:39 PM »

Maybe KFTLWS  Huh Huh Huh

Was hoping you would help yet again Smiley.   

Will have to study this map.   I have been assuming the following description meant only for limp mode correction.  Will dig in and see if I can make sense of it.

KFTLWS - Kennfeld für tL - Berechnung aus Drosselklappenwinkel, Nockenwelle spät

KFTLWS = Boost Control Engine Load Map wo MAF – Alpha N map – Limp Mode
X/Y/Z  Throttle Body Angle Degrees (°) / RPM / Load (ms/RPM)

From PRJ (Nefmoto) answer:
Limp mode Alpha/N map with MAF disconnected.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: