Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: Maps study for Mini Cooper R50 and R53 Siemens EMS2000  (Read 69858 times)
prj

« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2018, 05:55:22 AM »

Posting commercial tunes on this forum is against the rules.
What you are doing here is against the very core ideas of this forum. Get out of here and stop posting material that you do not have permission to post.

We are here to help people learn to DIY, not to rip off and copy work of commercial tuners.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Mclain

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2018, 06:47:40 AM »

Sorry you feel this way.  I bought the bytetronik second hand with the idea to transfer it to my own car as they advertise that you can uninstall it.  What they don't tell you is that it will cost you 300 euro.
So I then asked to sell me a immo off solution le they advertise,  been 3 weeks since I heard from them.
I eventually send them a message to sell me another license.. want to guess what happened?  Exactly.. no desolve whatsoever. So this leaves me no choice then to take matters in my own hands and try to transfer the license myself.  The software I posted are original files my my own cars. No software or tunes from commercial companies are shared.

So sorry if it seems that I'm trying to steal any shit from bytetronik,  I'm not  im trying to get it to work on my own as they have 0 support.
Mclain

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2018, 05:19:39 AM »

Hey All.

Was able to transfer the neccessary block to let it run on my own ECU. Now i can use it on my car without the need to exchange ews, keys, locks ets

Would it be possible to make the R53 bytetronik file original again? That way i can flash this back into that ecu and make it stock again and sell it with the keys, ews and bcm.
prj

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2018, 08:52:34 AM »

Sorry you feel this way.
I don't have any feelings towards you.

Posting commercial tunes is against the rules, I don't care what your excuse is.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Dufek125

« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2018, 10:02:00 AM »

Hoping to revive this a bit. Was there a solution worked out for boot mode and checksum correction to allow for easy flashing? Coming from the ms43 community as well and I see alot of similarities
adriancl

« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2018, 08:47:38 AM »

Hoping to revive this a bit. Was there a solution worked out for boot mode and checksum correction to allow for easy flashing? Coming from the ms43 community as well and I see alot of similarities
Full read can be done with any cheap tool, in this case MPPS clone.
Boot mode is useful for immo of.Immo data are stored in flash,  but in a protected area of memory, so immo of file can be written only in boot mode.VIN Nr. address is 8000.To decode the VIN Nr. need BMW VIN to Hex sw.Both type of ECU, mean EMS2000 and MS5150 can be made immo off.MPPS original tool can do checksum.Also Kess, and maybe  other tools.ECM  from AlienTech can do it also.
Bootpin for MS5150 in attach.
blax123

« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2018, 03:12:50 PM »

Full read can be done with any cheap tool, in this case MPPS clone.
Boot mode is useful for immo of.Immo data are stored in flash,  but in a protected area of memory, so immo of file can be written only in boot mode.VIN Nr. address is 8000.To decode the VIN Nr. need BMW VIN to Hex sw.Both type of ECU, mean EMS2000 and MS5150 can be made immo off.MPPS original tool can do checksum.Also Kess, and maybe  other tools.ECM  from AlienTech can do it also.
Bootpin for MS5150 in attach.
Read in Bootmode with MPPS clone can be done also?
And do I need to calc checksum if I just want to FF the ISN to be able to sync immobilizer with BMW tools again?

I'm asking because I want to change the EMS2K from a preLCI Cooper S to a MS5150 from LCI to be able to flash the GP1 Soft with Winkfp

Edit:
Found out that SMOK UHDS is able to read and write Eprom and Flash via OBD. Still the question, do i need to correct the checksum if i just edit the ISN? Will Ultimo do this job? Last time i loaded a MS5150 Full Flash into it said no checksum correction needed

Edit2:
At which adress is the ISN located and how much bytes?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 04:22:15 PM by blax123 » Logged
adriancl

« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2019, 04:20:24 AM »

Have pm mate.
Dufek125

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2019, 11:54:27 AM »

So they ecu does not need to have the immo off to flash a modified file?
kwnage

« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2020, 10:45:34 AM »

Hey all. Since some of you have posted some ECU flash image files, does somebody have a Mini GP1 image? Or do you know which assembly number it is?
adriancl

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2020, 10:53:00 AM »

Here original file GP.
https://mega.nz/file/kc0BWIwJ#ETQkACQSL8qCbqyUyy-66Aje-hm-gbqqFOQeFYQCXSI
kwnage

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2020, 10:55:46 AM »

Wow, thanks mate!
andrax

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2020, 07:18:56 AM »

Hello all, I managed to learn a bit more about this ecu thanks for the great info on this forum. I am now struggling to get the cheksum right. Is there a way to calculate it? I think my tool doesn't correct it automatically and I am getting an error when writing
adriancl

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2020, 09:22:24 AM »

KESS can do checksum in writing.Also CMD.
andrax

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2020, 02:14:48 PM »

KESS can do checksum in writing.Also CMD.

hello and Thank you for the info!
I will try to find someone with this tools in the near. Do you have also experience with the ultimo calculator?
somehow it can not change the file for checksum. An error for address acces pops up!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: