Pages: [1]
Author Topic: evap delete 032hn  (Read 2900 times)
precision

« on: October 01, 2017, 12:41:28 PM »

Hi Guys

So after a ton of reading, i came across this, a while ago my mate bought a 1.8t A3, we rebuilt the motor and did alot of work including removing the sai and evap. however never put resistors on the evap and kept the black box in and kept it plugged in to remove the MIL, now seeing posts here shows me that the evap as effect on fuel trims, a while ago, he unplugged it without my knowledge and hes been complaining about terrible hesitation over 4k, i knew he had a faulty MAF as his traction control light stayed on, so we purchased a new maf thinking that was the issue, didnt help, long story short i saw today he unplugged the evap when i scanned for errors.

First question, anyone reckon it could cause a hesitation?

Secondly, ive worked off the S4 wiki and managed to delete the SAI thanks to a epic .kp of adams defining the ESKONF.

So reading through to wiki i see the evap is LDP on the ESKONF, now reading the me7.5 bit pairs i do not see a LDP in there.

Can anyone please assist with this?

Ive tried searching alot of what comes up says check the s4 wiki so ive tried but maybe im not catching it.

I hope this is the correct place to post.

thanks.
KasperH

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:53:09 PM »

Byte 3=33 (if he still has rear O2)
Byte 3=F3 (if rear O2 is deleted)

TEV=EVAP Smiley
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 01:00:38 PM by KasperH » Logged
precision

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 12:57:31 PM »

Byte 3.0&1=11

TEV=EVAP Smiley

Thanks bud.