Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LAMFA map problem (4B0906018BD/APU using 4B0906018AA/APU xdf)  (Read 3665 times)
dokalanyi

« on: January 27, 2016, 02:30:46 AM »

Hello,
The closest xdf I can get for my ecu is 4B0906018AA, mine is BD. Some of the maps look correct, however some seem to be a little bit offset, i.e LAMFA, LDRXN, the axes and a few more.

So I'd like to correct LAMFA, and hopefully I'll gain the knowledge to correct the rest. I've attached two screenshots -- the first with my ECU file (BD) using the AA xdf, and another with the same map in winols with an AA ecu.

I've also attached the xdf (which I got on here), and my ecu bin.

It feels like I just need to "move" the rows up to get the correct LAMFA table. I've tried subtracting 8 from the memory address (a byte) thinking it'd move the table one column up. But everything gets messed up when I do that. It stops looking like the LAMFA table at all.

Any help is greatly appreciated
dokalanyi

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 04:36:43 AM »

Finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I was subtracting 8 from the addressing (thinking the address was in bits, and a byte is 8 bits). Eventually I subtracted 1 for each cell. For some maps, the cell size is 2 bytes (e.g LDRXN) So I just subtracted/added 2 for each offset cell.

I feel good Smiley
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 11:29:56 AM »

As a side note: 16 bit content will always be word aligned (even addresses)

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
marian_gbg

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 11:13:15 AM »

Hi,
please can anybody say what are the correct X-axis and Y-axis addresses of LAMFA map in the .xdf above for 018AA.bin, with software ver. 352728 ?
Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: