Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ecuxplot fueling and constants for stock aeb 1.8t  (Read 2734 times)
Placebo

« on: February 21, 2016, 03:03:13 PM »

Been having fun using ecuxplot and wondering if anyone has the constants and fueling parameters for an a4 1.8t AEB stock. Been plugging things in for mass and drag etc. as I find em but not too sure I have the correct values.  For instance, I have the tiny aeb fuel injectors and they are rated at 3bar and used at 4bar. Guessing I should b using the 4 bar values.  correct? Thought I would find a compiled listing for these parameters somewhere but no luck so far.  thanks for whatever info you can share.
Placebo

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 06:04:20 PM »

This turned out not difficult. various numbers I found for weight differed by quarto or fwd and manual or auto, threw in an extra 220lb for my asss. Used an MAF diameter of 2.5 in,  think newer non AEB may be larger. Used the 4 bar fuel spec for my injectors so the ms scales.  Estimating a little under 195 power  for MAF just under 150.  About what I read to expect for my tune.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 06:09:07 PM »

This turned out not difficult. various numbers I found for weight differed by quarto or fwd and manual or auto, threw in an extra 220lb for my asss. Used an MAF diameter of 2.5 in,  think newer non AEB may be larger. Used the 4 bar fuel spec for my injectors so the ms scales.  Estimating a little under 195 power  for MAF just under 150.  About what I read to expect for my tune.

The MAF entry is ONLY relative to 2.7t b5s4

Leave it alone unless you have non-stock MAF

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: