Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Logging with KWP-2000 protocol  (Read 59315 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2021, 05:16:55 PM »

edit: my post may violate license of me7logger. removing it for now.

This is why abandonware is cancer.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
OZZIE1

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2021, 04:40:21 AM »

Any chance I can convince you to write a me7logger workalike (that supports both C16 and ST10) and publish the source? Smiley

All I can do for now with certainty the ME7.1.1 ST10, because I can test it out in front of me, and I have an early version on the bench and a later one in the car. 
If I was a proper programmer like many on here I could study ME7logger with IDA and implement it in my logger, but I can't, as my skills are weak at assembler. But I did notice that the principle is exactly the same in both although some of the commands he used
did not seem to work on the ST10.
Making it work on all ME7s, not just a few is the challenge I would face, and not having an ecu on bench is a massive disadvantage.
Here is a screenshot of the logger; well its the bells and whistles one I needed to make, still just for testing, but most of it will disappear for the final version. It works with a blue dumb cable.  The source code will be released for sure.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: