Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: SAI delete 06A906032LQ help! 03 Jetta  (Read 9677 times)
thefwrs

« on: June 04, 2019, 06:46:28 AM »

I need some help figuring out what to change in the Hex code to delete sai and pass readiness. S4wiki tutorial does not apply to my me7.5.
I have my head wrapped around tunerpro and winols now. I need to know what addresses and values to change. I seen in one of the many posts I read that there is maf scaling required for this depending on how it's done.

Main thing is what addresses do I edit?
What do I need to change?   

'01 GTI 4 wheeled crotch rocket Nothing Left Stock.
BlackT

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 07:08:46 AM »

S4WIKI does apply to ME7.5. And you have many treads in forum for SAI delete
thefwrs

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 07:54:05 AM »

S4WIKI does apply to ME7.5. And you have many treads in forum for SAI delete

Thanks, mbox definitions don't apply to me7.5. The sai delete tutorial is not the same addresses. Find mslub in my file definitions and come back and tell me it's the same. I can't find mslub. I found cdsls but that method doesn't pass readiness.

I understand this subject has been beaten to death on here but finding the specific data I need for my car is like searching for a needle in a haystack. I have literally spent the last 4 days non stop searching for this. I am not asking anybody to do it for me, I want/need to learn it, but really sick of reading post after post about someone's s4 me7.1.1 or whatever it may be that has nothing to do with my car. I found someone with the same car doing the same thing and it didn't give me anything useful, found a file with some definitions that are similar argdubs lp-pl.ak and then found the LQ.ols files same for the most part, but I can't find anything related to the addresses or values to change. not looking to be spoon fed just need direction and actual help.  I post this in the noob section because I'm a noob to this I'm no pro and don't claim to be so I'm asking for help, something I don't usually do. Been on here for years and this is only my 2nd post.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 08:46:24 AM by thefwrs » Logged

adam-

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 10:47:52 AM »

1A860
adam-

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 10:52:34 AM »

*Also, your file with SAI delete.

MSLUB, CDSLS, ESKONF changed.
Blazius

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 11:10:36 AM »

Thank that man !  Smiley
thefwrs

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 01:05:23 PM »

*Also, your file with SAI delete.

MSLUB, CDSLS, ESKONF changed.

Thank you, that was awesome of you to do that! I can compare it in winols and see what you did so I can do it later on other cars on my own..

adam-

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 01:30:40 PM »

It varies between files.

All files with different part numbers have different locations.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 12:08:45 AM »

Thank you, that was awesome of you to do that! I can compare it in winols and see what you did so I can do it later on other cars on my own..

Basically, you have to use a known file that is similar to the one you have and look for the same pattern of bytes around the map.

Failing that, disassemble.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
BlackT

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 01:46:22 AM »

You must use compare to find maps
I made this short video how i do it
https://youtu.be/qOob-3LVpnI
In this video I compare my 4B0906018DC ECU,where I have defined maps, with your ECU
note: Software beyond compare is not ideal, it depends how similar compare file is. But with little self corection you can find almost any map
thefwrs

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 03:31:43 AM »

That was very strange. Flashed the ecu with galleto in bootmode since nefmoto doesn't pass security checks on this ecu on the bench or the car, put it back in the car, and when I went to run TBA through set readiness in vcds it bricked the ecu. lost communication with the cable and it wouldn't start Huh. I re-flashed the ecu with adams's map and I'm going to put it back in the car today to see if it starts.

Adam, where did you find mslub? Which map is it under in the definitions? I looked and didn't see it. I can run compare tool to find it as BlackT mentioned. I haven't got a chance to deconstruct your file yet.
Trying to get this car ready for emissions and a road trip sunday and I still need to replace the A/C system. Getting the car ready has been first priority. Adam, you saved me some time there, but now I have to finish the car before I can get back to learning this code. The wall (sai ecu delete instead of replace the pump challenge) I put myself in front of was my drive to learn this. I will just have to get this car done and move back onto my GTI for learning re-mapping.

BlackT

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 03:53:20 AM »

The file adam posted fail chechsum
This is corected file, uplaod it. Now schould be OK
thefwrs

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 04:44:11 AM »

The file adam posted fail chechsum
This is corected file, uplaod it. Now schould be OK
Thank you.  I flashed that file and will try it.
The car also failed for o2 heating before all this. If that is b1s1 I will just replace the sensor if it's b1s2 I will want to write it out.
I think I can look at my GTI map and figure out what to do there. It's mafless, evap, sai, rear o2, n75 deleted. I also have unitronics 630BT map I can look at. 

thefwrs

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 04:54:42 AM »

Any chance one of you can do that again while running CamStudio and send me the video? Wink Smiley

dilly

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2019, 11:23:03 PM »

Thank you.  I flashed that file and will try it.
The car also failed for o2 heating before all this. If that is b1s1 I will just replace the sensor if it's b1s2 I will want to write it out.
I think I can look at my GTI map and figure out what to do there. It's mafless, evap, sai, rear o2, n75 deleted. I also have unitronics 630BT map I can look at. 
the unitronic map will be useless to you don't even bother
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: