Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KR fueling problems  (Read 10405 times)
Bische

« on: April 22, 2012, 01:13:57 PM »

I have the past week looked up and down diagrams, comparing known working bins and logged serveral revisions attempting to setup my KR fueling. I am missing something and I cant seem to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Here is a log, KR doesnt react at all. EXCEPT at exactly 150seconds, random in the middle of a 5th gear WOT at full load.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlddzLucZT07dEcwWF85RE5aazdxLU1GenNSbi1nakE

Here is a screenshot of how I have set it up:

Could it be my CWLAMFAW at 36? bit0=0 but bit2=1, bit2 should not affect this if I have understood the FR correctly.

1.8T me7.5, stock bin: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1103.0;attach=1399
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:48:26 AM by Bische » Logged
createddeleted

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 08:44:38 PM »

According to the posts I've seen and the unicorn food that was posted in the other thread. CWLAMFAW=0
Bische

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 11:35:27 PM »

According to the posts I've seen and the unicorn food that was posted in the other thread. CWLAMFAW=0

Yes, but my dzwlamfaw = 0 when logging which leads me to believe the error is somewhere in the (KFLAMKRL+DLAMTANS) x KFLAMKR.

But I cant figure out what it is.
Bische

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 11:47:58 AM »

Im on to something now, gotta get some more logs to verify.

I think I have the wrong address for CWLAMFAW, and my actual value is decimal 2 which = bit1=1.
CWLAMFAW Bit1: 0: LAMFAW example, even with torque reduction on ASR, nmax .. active
                1: no enrichment of LAMFAW at torque reduction (milsol <MIFA)
julex

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 03:40:52 PM »

Ask Chris Tapp to verify he is setting proper bits. Meastro has a track of having occasional problems with that.

On a side note I find it hilarious how he incorporated KR fueling as pioneered by some of us... without a word of acknowledgement... At least when we hijacked his NLS and Launch Control, we gave his credit for pioneering the routine  Huh
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 03:50:41 PM by julex » Logged
jibberjive

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 05:14:15 PM »

Ask Chris Tapp to verify he is setting proper bits. Meastro has a track of having occasional problems with that.

On a side note I find it hilarious how he incorporated KR fueling as pioneered by some of us... without a word of acknowledgement... At least when we hijacked his NLS and Launch Control, we gave his credit for pioneering the routine  Huh
He uses it now?  Since when? I couldn't care less as I didn't pioneer anything with that, and the forum is open anyways, I'm just curious about other people incorporating that.
Bische

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 07:51:25 PM »

Hold on here.

These maps has been added by Tapp on MY request, and I provided the addresses for my binary. Tapp has been very helpful and gone well beyond with my file, and these maps are only available in my file.

If the CWLAMFAW is wrong, it is my own fault.
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 04:46:11 AM »

Im on to something now, gotta get some more logs to verify.

I think I have the wrong address for CWLAMFAW, and my actual value is decimal 2 which = bit1=1.

CWLAMFAW at 019161, so yes value is 02. Although you probably found it, I think if not this helps. Smiley

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
julex

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 06:52:41 AM »

Hold on here.

These maps has been added by Tapp on MY request, and I provided the addresses for my binary. Tapp has been very helpful and gone well beyond with my file, and these maps are only available in my file.

If the CWLAMFAW is wrong, it is my own fault.

As soon as a user with the same binary (M-box I assume?) gets upgrade, they will see the stuff. Anyway, no big deal. Too bad it will take another release to fix the bug with setting up the bit.

Reminds me this one time when his brake boosting speed variable was mapped to wrong location right to the part throttle MAF region. As soon as you'd activate brake boosting and use actual value for speed threshold, it would raise one point in maf map to that value. So the MAF was going say 23.1, 23.4, 199, 23.8, 24.4.... the result was huge bucking due to insane rich condition when trying to accelerate. Lucky him he didn't stuff this into WOT area as there would be dead engines out there due to huge underfueling.
Bische

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 09:31:06 AM »

CWLAMFAW at 019161, so yes value is 02. Although you probably found it, I think if not this helps. Smiley

Yes, I found it myself but thanks anyway for taking a look for me. I appriciate it Smiley
Bische

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 09:46:43 AM »

As soon as a user with the same binary (M-box I assume?) gets upgrade, they will see the stuff. Anyway, no big deal. Too bad it will take another release to fix the bug with setting up the bit.

No.

I have a euro B6 A4, the file Tapp defined for me was done as a special request. There is two people that has this file, and the matching box to flash it on. He has put up 5-6 updates for Maestro the last 2weeks containing additions/bug fixes to my file.

I will take some more logs and paste here to figure this out, when time permits.
Bische

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 11:23:46 PM »

Alright, got more logs yesterday.

KR fueling is activated at row 167, 228, 764, 2169 and 2520.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlddzLucZT07dEtCRFA4c1NfSW10dnlRU01vcjdzdHc

The only thing I can see that could be triggering KR is some kind of soft ignition retard, on all of those rows the zwist is retarded like .75/1.5* but without any CF's showing and lamfawkr follows my KFLAMKRL.

Many thanks to member rob.mwpropane, giving me info showing there is actually two KFLAMKR maps in our files, KFLAMKR_0 & KFLAMKR_1. But there has to be something more to get it working as we intend a 0 row KFLAMKRL tune to work.

Is there anyone with some info that could lead me in the right direction?
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 08:34:13 PM »

Quote from: Bische link=topic=1849.msg17900#msg17900 date 1335421426

Many thanks to member rob.mwpropane, giving me info showing there is actually two KFLAMKR maps in our files, KFLAMKR_0 & KFLAMKR_1

Is there anyone with some info that could lead me in the right direction?

Yeah, I can't take full credit for that. It was member setzi that actually helped me to figure out why there were 2 identical maps next to each other. But thanks for mentioning it Smiley

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
Bische

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 10:54:09 PM »

Ok, thanks setzi also  Smiley

I have a new file going in, then some logs follow.

Is there any more variables I should log ontop of those I recently did log?
Bische

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »

Here is a CWLAMFAW 0 log:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlddzLucZT07dHN3Z0VwbVFORENYQlp0SzNTTmZSS1E

Still no bueno. Going to try one more thing, if that doesnt work out im off to LAMFA/BTS fueling I guess..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: