Pages: [1]
Author Topic: rlmx_w Questions  (Read 4825 times)
dgpb

« on: February 13, 2016, 05:29:55 PM »

Hello everybody!

I'm doing a project at university and I need to document things as good as possible. I was explaning the load limitation algorythm and 2 problems appeared.

From Funktionsrahmen:

I understand that if SY_TRLX equals to 1, then the output from LDRXN/ZK is multiplied by vstrlx and becomes the output rlmx_w. Else (if SY_TRLX=!1) the output from LDRXN/ZK becomes directly the output rlmx_w

Ok, so SY_TRLX is System constant: intervention for workshop tester for rlmax present. Problem 1) I can't find its value in FR or in the flash. I guess the workshop tester is able to put it temporaly to 1 or 0 but I don't know its default value. What's logic is that in normal mode the algorythm executes as many corrections as possible... So stock value = 1?

Problem 2) vstrlx. All I've found is that its values can go from 0 to 1, but I can't find those values in FR or in the flash.

Does anyone know how to solve this 2 problems?

Ps: The object of study is my own car, 06A906032HJ
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 02:27:35 PM by diegogpb » Logged
dgpb

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 05:33:36 PM »

Here's my stock file:
dgpb

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 10:25:31 AM »

Any light'd be very helpful mates
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 12:00:30 PM »

SY_ are compile time. This means that the code itself will represent one thing or another; you can only tell which from studying the assembler.

From the FR

Folgende Faktoren sind im Anpassungsblock des EEPROMs abgelegt und k¨onnen ¨uber die Testerschnittstelle
verstellt werden:
vstrlx %LDRLMX Anpassung maximaler Ladedruck

Which means it is a parameter stored in the eeprom that a calibrator can alter w/o having to reflash the bin.

Pretty obvious it is an adjustable max load limiter scaler.

Could even be related to "SEL scaling" in lemmiwinks, but i've not used lemmiwinks in years so thats a guess.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dgpb

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 12:46:14 PM »

SY_ are compile time. This means that the code itself will represent one thing or another; you can only tell which from studying the assembler.

From the FR

Which means it is a parameter stored in the eeprom that a calibrator can alter w/o having to reflash the bin.

Pretty obvious it is an adjustable max load limiter scaler.

Could even be related to "SEL scaling" in lemmiwinks, but i've not used lemmiwinks in years so thats a guess.

Thanks a lot nyet!! I really appreciate it.

Do you know the stock eeprom value for vstrlx? 1? If it were, the status of SY_TRLX does not matter at all.

Otherwise things become more complicated as I'll have to disassemble code to find SY_TRLX
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:53:07 PM by diegogpb » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 01:19:09 PM »

1 is the only default value that makes sense. SEL scaling is 100% by default, in any case.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dgpb

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 02:08:25 PM »

Ok, thanks again nyet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: