Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25
Author Topic: NOTORIOUS VR's M-box Stage 2++ and ALL VARIATIONS. NO NEW THREADS ON THIS.  (Read 249736 times)
trichard3000

« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2012, 05:50:54 AM »

Honestly, it isn't terrible. I wouldn't touch it until you clean up the requested boost. You have a notch there due to cam changeover (see tuning page on s4wiki).

then, relog, and we'll take another look

Thanks for looking at this. I'll take a run at smoothing out the boost. I'm planning on dialing it back a bit anyway.  One of my turbos is buzzing a bit at WOT and I'd like to hang on to them at least until I get all my stage 3 parts collected! 
A6turbofrance

« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2012, 02:20:12 AM »

Honestly, it isn't terrible. I wouldn't touch it until you clean up the requested boost. You have a notch there due to cam changeover (see tuning page on s4wiki).

then, relog, and we'll take another look

KFLDIMX ?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2012, 10:09:28 AM »

I'd say insufficient D at low lde; wg recovers too soon as lde approaches zero.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
bigdo26

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2012, 09:26:40 AM »

Used my own version of this tune (1psi lower peak boost, no change in high RPM boost, slightly increased timing due to W/M) at my recent track day. Car ran very strong and fast - hung with E92 M3 and RS4 on the straights.

Only minor problem was I blew my turbo after 75 track miles Wink  But I had it coming, car has 100k and 1000+ track miles.  I still love this tune for street driving, but unfortunately I'll be pulling back my boost a lot for track days in the future. Was a blast those 75 miles I got in though!
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2012, 09:02:06 PM »

Smiley

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
jmihai

Thinking of trying this one out! Looks real good... does it work on an "A" box with a bosch MAF?

And that boost level seems a little high for me... how can i change it down to 19PSI?
corradovolksb

Thinking of trying this one out! Looks real good... does it work on an "A" box with a bosch MAF?

And that boost level seems a little high for me... how can i change it down to 19PSI?

here ya go. I changed the boost to max at 19psi and drops to 13psi by redline. launch control is set to 3500rpm. timing is the same as my other files and is safe for 91oct. enjoy.

2000 Nogaro blue S4 Stage 2. VAG for life.
aysix

Your file, but for 93 oct & boost spike to 22.

Attached.

*disclamer, nobody on here is responsible for blowing turbos with this*

Silly Rabbit 6 speed A6
corradovolksb

Your file, but for 93 oct & boost spike to 22.

Attached.

*disclamer, nobody on here is responsible for blowing turbos with this*

Right on thx for posting it up. How's ur car liking the tune?

corradovolksb

here is an L box file converted to bosch maf that I have added anti lag and no lift shift and a few other changes for 93oct and 22psi boost spike and taper to 13psi. antilag is set to 4krpm and NLS is above 5krpm. It should work for anyone with a B box that wants a stage2++ file but may require a recode of the cluster. Flash at your own risk.

corradovolksb

Could we get the 91 and 93 tune with the 4k launch but no antilag. Trying to make my k03s last at least two years.

Thanks!

like ddillenger said it is easy to add normall launch control. check it out here. http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=151.0

This is VERY easy to do yourself. The OP shouldn't have posted as many variations as he did because it allows people to be lazy.

If you really don't want to remove AL yourself, just don't use it. If you have any specific questions, ask them.

OP: Great work, don't feel obligated to comply with everyone's requests. Offer some help, but don't do it for them.
your right i need to not post so many revisons.  thank you i have spent a good amount of time adjusted all of the right values to make sme good power.

ddillenger

Think of it this way-noone would take the time to learn if they could just grab a file and go. The number of continuous users on this site is pathetic compared to the number of registered users. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish.....

I got smited for that comment Smiley

Again, good job corrado.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
corradovolksb

Very true there isn't an incentive to learn if you don't have to. Haha I don't think you can get smited from stating the truth. I will always do what I can to help out sometimes is forget that this site is also ment for people to learn how to DIY. Thanks again you contribute a lot so thank you for that.

1gcrazy

Could you please explain why you deleted the egt's? I'm genuinely interested. Thanks! :-)
ddillenger

The only (legitimate) reason to code out the egt's is if they're bad.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: