Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird logs please check them out  (Read 6248 times)
robsa6

« on: June 03, 2015, 07:47:27 AM »

Note the very "choppy" acceleration, MAF, and load... No timing pull same run acc. pedal 100%. Anyone seen this before? Seems I've been chasing hardware issues for months and finally got the car to where its peppy but with logs like these I know ive got more in there. Thanks in advance
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 09:49:40 AM »

You have way too much wgdc and are overboosting.

You are going to break something.

log PID variables.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 11:44:12 AM »

over boost !!!. Is all of the N75 hoses good ?? Is the N75 valve Good ...... If you have a ECS race N75 valve get rid of it !!

Lee

Poor quality lingers long after the price is forgotten ....
robsa6

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 03:15:54 PM »

You have way too much wgdc and are overboosting.

You are going to break something.

log PID variables.
I've got another config file with the PID and I actually brought the requested load back down from 219! duh to 191 and it smoothed out some. I think my PID is def an issue and I've not got a real good handle on it yet. I've read the Wiki a few times and am getting there but until now its not been super important. I fought a couple boost leaks over the last month and in between I adjusted the tune not realizing it still had another leak. Boneheaded thing to do I know but I finally built a leak tester and got her sealed up pretty well so (for now) I should be ready to tackle the boost PID. Ill log The PID tonight and post them later on. Thanks a lot NYET.
over boost !!!. Is all of the N75 hoses good ?? Is the N75 valve Good ...... If you have a ECS race N75 valve get rid of it !!

Lee
Yea I thought the N75 valve was bad and ohm tested it. I was at 31 ohms. I guess spec is 35? I even tested cold and hot since it seems ohms would possibly change based on temp... All vacuum has been addressed and I'm left thinking I've got my "tune" fubared... Thanks for the reply

robsa6

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 03:57:41 AM »

Here is another log file with boost PID but im unsure how to correlate it into useable data. Any hints would be welcome. Thanks
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 08:35:28 AM »

That is an empty zip.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
robsa6

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 01:34:16 PM »

Duh... I worked all night and was trying to post an updated csv. Tongue anyhow here is another attempt.
ddillenger

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 08:45:04 PM »

Dude. What. The. Fuck.

You are going to break something. Stop what you're doing. Read more. Stop just changing "things" and hoping for the best.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
robsa6

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 09:00:29 PM »

Dude. What. The. Fuck.

You are going to break something. Stop what you're doing. Read more. Stop just changing "things" and hoping for the best.

...... Yea that's why I'm posting the logs. I've been reading about tuning my car since October or so. I had the car really smooth but it wasn't very fast and I've been trying to find what was missing. The car is much faster than before. I don't want to break anything and am more than willing to listen... So start back from scratch with maf and fueling changes to suit my hardware and then what? up the boost again? I'm not pulling timing, or leaning out. Seems I just need to get rid of the overboosting issues no?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: