Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Requested vacuum not meeting actual vacuum  (Read 2516 times)
Cadensdad14

« on: March 25, 2018, 01:49:11 PM »

I am working on honing in a new set of injectors on my 1.8t awm ch box a4 and I can't seem to get idle stable, but after looking into my issues, I feel its a vacuum leak.  Could anyone take a look at these logs, specifically requested pressure vs actual pressure.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 04:54:47 PM »

req/actual pressure are only relevant for WG control.

vac leaks are more easily seen in fuel trims.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Cadensdad14

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 06:00:11 PM »

Ok.  Ill recheck fuel trims.  I have krkte nailed down and ill use fkkvs to fine tune inconsistencies.

On a side note, I'm hoping to add more load and the maps max out at 140.  The 225 BAM has longer maps, but runs a lower compression ratio and ive noticed when maps are aligned the BAM has more spark advance.  Would you interpolate the ch maps for higher loads, or would you interpolate the 2.7t mbox maps with equal compression and displacement per cylinder, or adjust the axes for the BAM to accept the 2.7t maps?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: