Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fkkvs / lamfa question me7.1 vr6 TURBO  (Read 1988 times)
Lohs123

« on: November 05, 2023, 11:39:35 AM »

Hi. Can someone explaine me, why the ecu follow fkkvs but not lambda?
If i set my fkkvs near 0.400 all map, the afr is good until boost goes, then fuel trims maxed out +25% and goes very lean, but if i adjust fkkvs in boost area like from 0.400 to 0.800 then afr is good there
my krkte 0.0054
Fkkvs all map near 0.400 cuz cant lower injector flow with krkte only
Lambda requested 0.78 but it wont follow it, fuel trim maxed out in boost +25% and afr goes up to 16afr at 4k rpm

The rear o2 sensors deletes, vcds readiness all passed, have failt for maf and intake valve,
Ecu is builded for maflless setup
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 03:43:14 PM »

Ecu is builded for maflless setup

What did you expecting here? Post logs. Ask your tuner about IRL hardcoded load cap
Blazius

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 07:11:33 PM »

0.0054 krkte ? lol

If you gonna do it like 99% of people out there not giving a damn about load or even scaling anything, then you will have to literally fuel everything via fkkvs(also gl without a dyno), but it will never be right and it will run like crap compared to an OEM calibration ofcourse.

Car needs Load patch and a MAF ofcourse and even then it will need tuning to fuel properly. If its a 2.8 c167 like you mentioned in your previous posts you are even luckier.
I am doing ST10 SD/ MAP conversion(and boost controller code) and its a different league.
Lohs123

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 04:17:39 AM »

0.0054 krkte ? lol

If you gonna do it like 99% of people out there not giving a damn about load or even scaling anything, then you will have to literally fuel everything via fkkvs(also gl without a dyno), but it will never be right and it will run like crap compared to an OEM calibration ofcourse.

Car needs Load patch and a MAF ofcourse and even then it will need tuning to fuel properly. If its a 2.8 c167 like you mentioned in your previous posts you are even luckier.
I am doing ST10 SD/ MAP conversion(and boost controller code) and its a different league.

Golf 4 2.8vr6 AUE turbo

SETUP
Maf housing 90mm
Injectors deca hf 630cc 3bar
Turbo garret 3071r gen2 ar82
Intercooler 450x750x63
inlet 63mm
Exhaust pype 76mm
Wastegate 10psi
Blow off
turbo boost 10psi
only front o2 sensors rear deleted
bosch me 7.1

The car is with out maf cuz in engine bay is very very small space and my maf is right after elbow and the elbow will cause vortexing.

atached last bin file
and logs

I know it's cool to laugh at the ignorance of others, but here I am to learn more, thanks to everyone who helps!
I hope there's someone here who can explain where I'm wrong.

fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2023, 05:12:30 AM »

Helps with what? ECU didn't had any load input, this won't work
Learn the basics first
Lohs123

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2023, 05:40:00 AM »

Helps with what? ECU didn't had any load input, this won't work
Learn the basics first

How it gonna work then?? Need to make maf back? Why you write something if from your info dont have answers?? If you want to laught only then leave, no one born with big brains like you, someone need to learn all this, but all you can say is useless info that this wont work utc, as i already know it and thats why i am here with my question!
Lohs123

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2023, 05:44:43 AM »

Also if you want money for answer its not problem just say it, i know that need to pay for all in this world soo its not problem, but if you cant help then just leave this post!
prj

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2023, 06:13:28 AM »

1. Use a proper logger not VCDS.
2. Fit a MAF, there is 0 chances of this working without it.
3. Remove blowoff, won't work with a MAF.

Even better, pay someone to tune the car, because if you don't understand what "ecu has no load input" means, then you're not going to get anywhere...
But before that the hardware needs to be fixed as well.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Lohs123

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2023, 06:53:43 AM »

1. Use a proper logger not VCDS.
2. Fit a MAF, there is 0 chances of this working without it.
3. Remove blowoff, won't work with a MAF.

Even better, pay someone to tune the car, because if you don't understand what "ecu has no load input" means, then you're not going to get anywhere...
But before that the hardware needs to be fixed as well.

Thanks it was the answer for all my questions!
As i already think about the car without maf will be shit.

maybe you can say someone who can make soft for this car? i can make hardware back there where it was in start with rs4 maf 100mm housing
terok

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2023, 09:37:01 AM »

Worth mentioning that you will have problems if you have both front lambda sensors in the same exhaust. Use the search function and find out more.
_nameless

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2023, 12:41:08 PM »

Worth mentioning that you will have problems if you have both front lambda sensors in the same exhaust. Use the search function and find out more.
Well you need to be a little more specific. Technically speaking all of the lambda sensors are in the same exhaust. The problem is 2 different bank sensors in the same pipe, they will fight over fueling corrections and the end result is normally one bank adaption maxed out positive and the other bank maxed out negative. You can have the lambda sensors preturbo in the manifold before they merge into one pipe and it will be fine. However, I would not recommended having lambda sensors preturbo.     

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
terok

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2023, 12:58:27 PM »

I thought that was what i said, i guess i didn't then.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: