Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Different limiters in each gear.....6.1k in 4th :(  (Read 10107 times)
vagenwerk

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 02:27:36 AM »

i also noticed that ,
sometimes when set lc rpm limiter(soft without spark cut) works good, but sometimes , 1- 2 gears works perfect but on 3 gear hit cut off about 6300rpm - strange think, probably i messed sth , because , when i set it from stock file works good Smiley
littco

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 02:40:51 AM »

i also noticed that ,
sometimes when set lc rpm limiter(soft without spark cut) works good, but sometimes , 1- 2 gears works perfect but on 3 gear hit cut off about 6300rpm - strange think, probably i messed sth , because , when i set it from stock file works good Smiley

What you set nmax and nmaxog too?
phila_dot

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 05:26:40 AM »

I know they are functions, ipad auto correct, it missed "in"

I was trying to say I see no mention of KFMDBGRG in either function and I still don't, let alone showing milsol is the output..

MDBGRG
- KFMDBGRG outputs mibgr_w
- mibgr_w goes into a min function with a bunch of other potential limiters
- The output of the min function and entire MDBGRG function is mibgrl_w a limiter for intervention in MDKOL

MDKOL
- mibgrl_w goes into a min function which outputs milsolv_w
- milsolv_w goes into another min with miszull_w or MDIMX depending on application and conditions outputting milsol_w
- MDKOL function output is milsol_w for MDFUE

MDFUE
- milsol_w is corrected for lambda 1 and optimum igniton angle and input to KFMIRL for desired load

littco

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 07:04:41 AM »

MDBGRG
- KFMDBGRG outputs mibgr_w
- mibgr_w goes into a min function with a bunch of other potential limiters
- The output of the min function and entire MDBGRG function is mibgrl_w a limiter for intervention in MDKOL

MDKOL
- mibgrl_w goes into a min function which outputs milsolv_w
- milsolv_w goes into another min with miszull_w or MDIMX depending on application and conditions outputting milsol_w
- MDKOL function output is milsol_w for MDFUE

MDFUE
- milsol_w is corrected for lambda 1 and optimum igniton angle and input to KFMIRL for desired load

Cheers for taking the time to explain it, appreciate you didn't have to, so thank you. I will look at the fr and follow it through to understand it fully. Today is a learning day .
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: