Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lambda and Me7.1.1  (Read 4779 times)
b4A4nowA6

« on: June 14, 2015, 11:18:10 PM »

Phila_Dot said........" Are you basing this on wideband data? Or logging a target AFR variable?

Lambas will follow the richest input."

That was in relation to someone having issues meeting requested AFR.  Well I was looking at my log and the LambdaProtection value (klfbts i think) is reading SUPER rich. and I am thinking from the reading I have been doing that I can/should tune KFLBTS for wide open conditions. If I recall I have my EGT's coded out so changing this values wouldn't have any effect on being a safety table correct?
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 09:57:24 AM »

There are several schools of thought for fueling, and how you approach it should be entirely setup dependent.

Post the details of what you're working on.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
b4A4nowA6

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 10:14:00 AM »

Well I was looking at my log and it seems that my fueling AFR desired starts to follow the the profile with the lowest lambda value. I am not sure about if it is actually reading that low or not but I certainly do not think I want a lambda of 0.65 anywhere unless i am on e85. So I already have tuned via lamfa so now I am thinking of triming my lambts to be just slightly richer ( around 0.80).

I am using OEM RS6 turbos with 730cc  ev14's.  I was getting a lot of backfire upon deceleration when it is hot outside as well. Not sure if its related.
overspeed

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 10:38:53 AM »

Well I was looking at my log and it seems that my fueling AFR desired starts to follow the the profile with the lowest lambda value. I am not sure about if it is actually reading that low or not but I certainly do not think I want a lambda of 0.65 anywhere unless i am on e85. So I already have tuned via lamfa so now I am thinking of triming my lambts to be just slightly richer ( around 0.80).

I am using OEM RS6 turbos with 730cc  ev14's.  I was getting a lot of backfire upon deceleration when it is hot outside as well. Not sure if its related.

You donĀ“t want 0,65 lambda even in E100  Wink
Lost

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 11:20:37 AM »

If you are running e85 you should not have to tune bts at all. Set the bts trigger on 800 and do you fueling based on lamfa. Not reacher than 0.80. I have done quite few e85 tunes spec on oem RS6 turbos. Best power on 0.82.
Post your file i can look at it.
b4A4nowA6

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 11:41:14 AM »

Thanks for the input guys, to clarify.... I Will be going e85 soon but wanted to work everything out with 91 first so I can go ahead and smog my car.. Then get  a new pump so I can go e85..   That being said, I have attached my log .cvs in the first post.   
Also.. Thanks for putting me in the right direction for e85 Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: