Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trying to learn but cant download the logger!  (Read 3952 times)
silverunicorn

« on: March 20, 2016, 09:29:48 AM »

Hi everyone,
New to this board... cant seem to download the logger, I go to the page http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2200.msg20702#msg20702 and it just re-directs me back after clicking on the link.  I go to read about the software on the wiki, and that download link brings me back to the original page Im having difficulty with. 

I am a virgin when it comes to tuning.... here is a little background on myself, maybe someone can throw me a bone.

Ive been wrenching for 15+ years, learned from an old timer on carburetors and points, then graduated to a job at the local vw dealership. From there I learned the mechanical side of things, and have no problem pulling engines, replacing turbos etc.... computers are new to me, and even though I understand engine and turbocharger theory pretty well, its the code that throws me off.

The car I have been working on is a 2001 audi s4 avant (otherwise known as the b5 s4) I replaced the turbos with rs6-x hybrids, 3 inch down pipes, and a few other hardware mods.   I am working on bigger exhaust, injectors, airbox, maf etc. as funds allow.

normally I would have no problem paying for a tune, but since I dont have the hardware where I want it yet, Id like to still enjoy the car as I add things.  Thats why I think I need to be able to tune to the parts as they are added, and its not feasible to keep paying a tuner to re-work it every time I add something.

I know Im pretty much on my own as far as doing the software changes, and Ive read plenty of posts from people begging for tunes.  I get it.  Im sure I can get some great help on this board, and if anyone is in Central New York, maybe we could meet.

If someone could send me the logger through email that would work, or possibly another download location? 

Thanks for reading, and thanks for any help!
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 06:36:55 PM »

I emailed it to ya'.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 06:58:08 PM »

Doesn't bode well if he can't figure out how to download an .msi ...

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 07:15:33 PM »

Benefit of the doubt you.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Snow Trooper

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 07:22:33 PM »

i pmed him and let him know how i felt

cartoons?
6A 61 72 65 64 40 76 6C 6D 73 70 65 63
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: