Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rev hang issue  (Read 3132 times)
00b5

« on: July 04, 2016, 12:10:52 PM »

Happy 4th guys took the car out today for some logging and noticed a few things. With the past 3 or so tunes I've flashed on my car in the last few weeks, after I've been driving for a while and the car is real hot the revs seem to hang between shifts if I'm driving easy. When it's cold I don't really notice it, ive always kept a back up apr ecu to test against and when I swap that ecu in I have no rev hang, I'm still learning the tuning world of these cars and was wondering if anyone has dealt with this and could point me in the right direction of something I may have changed by accident, thanks in advance!
joshuafarwel

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 03:24:15 PM »

Happy 4th guys took the car out today for some logging and noticed a few things. With the past 3 or so tunes I've flashed on my car in the last few weeks, after I've been driving for a while and the car is real hot the revs seem to hang between shifts if I'm driving easy. When it's cold I don't really notice it, ive always kept a back up apr ecu to test against and when I swap that ecu in I have no rev hang, I'm still learning the tuning world of these cars and was wondering if anyone has dealt with this and could point me in the right direction of something I may have changed by accident, thanks in advance!

Did you find the solution? My throttle stays open enough to keep my idle at 2000rpm if i let off the throttle there. Itll literally idle at 2krpm till i manually bring it down using the clutch and brakes in gear
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 12:00:50 AM »

Its a leak or tb fault
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: