Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bentley Service Manual & Technical Reference For Most MK4 Volkswagens (99-05)  (Read 3559 times)
royce5950

I was looking around online for a bentley manual in .pdf format so I could print out of a few wiring diagrams. Specifically I was looking for a clean printout of the wiring diagram for the central locking mechanism (I'm installing an autopage keyless entry/security system but I've been trying to remember to get my hands on a bentley manual for YEARS!! the thought has just always managed to escape me and I usually figure out another way to solve whatever matter it is I needed the manual for in the first place)...

Long story short, in my quest to find a download for the manual online I found that mostly all of the sites that had a downloadable copy were either a bit sketchy, real sketchy, costed money and required a paid subscription and even then you know your just paying to view something that someone else stole too (I'm referring to the copy posted on scribd) and you know that none of the money is actually going towards Bentley Publ. let alone the user that uploaded it to the site in the first place... blah blah... In the end I reached out to a friend of mine knowing he would probably have a copy (builds a lot of mk4 and s4 engines) and he forwarded me a .pdf of the manual like a boss! I just wanted to show you guys the same love and pay it forward!  Kiss

In an effort to avoid breaking any possible forum rules and because the file exceeds nefmotos maximum attachment size I chose to host the file using google drive and then use directlink creator (a 3rd party app within google drive) to allow you guys to quickly and easily download the .pdf in just one click without having to lurk around on any sketchy sites or any BS like that...

Just click RIGHT HURRRRRRRR RIGHT HURRR

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

In hindsight this should have been posted in noob guides or useful info/how-tos... My apologies, also my apologies if I broke any forum rules regardless of hosting on my own behalf.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: