Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Custom Icons for Nefmoto, ME7Logger/VisualME7Logger & ECUxPlot (Free DL)  (Read 4295 times)
royce5950

I'm a graphic designer and I decided to make a few icons for some of the programs I use the most related to ECU tuning and logging... I use a dock on windows 8.1 to give my desktop a cleaner more simple look. You can use these icons for whatever you want but I personally created them for the purpose of using them as the launcher icons on my dock.

Here is a screenshot of my desktop currently:

Here is the icons:

ECUxPlot

NefMoto

ME7_Logger/VisualME7Logger

Note: I designed each icon from scratch personally with adobe illustrator and/or photoshop. Each icon was designed on a different day so each of them ended up being a different size... But as you can see in my screenshot, rocketdock will rescale each icon appropriately. If you really want to use any of the icons for another purpose or with another program let me know what size you need and I can probably find the original project file so I can resize them without distorting the icon.

Download Rocketdock: Click Here

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
royce5950

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 10:45:52 AM »

You can just right click and save the icons by selecting "save image as..."
Or you can click on the attachments below  Smiley

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: