Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need some help, trying to locate ESKONF in Audi A6 allroad 2.7T 263HP 4Z7907551N  (Read 5196 times)
brodway2800

H,
Trying to locate ESKONF address, so far no luck. Tried 0x10c70, did not work for me. I know that it might be a different address since its a european ECU
Im trying to switch off SAI and its relay's, maybe someone will guide me, or point where to start
I have attached the stock file
Thanks in advance
brodway2800

??
gt-innovation

H,
Trying to locate ESKONF address, so far no luck. Tried 0x10c70, did not work for me. I know that it might be a different address since its a european ECU
Im trying to switch off SAI and its relay's, maybe someone will guide me, or point where to start
I have attached the stock file
Thanks in advance

Can you define what you mean by "Tried" i have a complete a2l for the 4Z7907551R (maybe for N too)and it shouldn`t be that hard to much yours...
brodway2800

im trying to remove rear lambda sensors.
Posted picture above, i think thats the eskonf, as i managed to switch of SAI, and lambda sensors but, still dont know how to eliminate lambda heating. As i unplug them ecu shows fault with lambda heating. And when you go to live readings, i can se that it is on
brodway2800

maybe some adjustment needs to be done to CDTHSHE CDTHSHE2 or CLRHK CLRHKA ?
RBPE

ESKONF - Output configuration, other codewords for functioning (at least in ME7.1.1.) can be in another area usually a group of 00/01's after FF area (circled attached pic) - plus you'll find them around the map areas for that function so look for an 01 to change to 00 in those map areas if you have a def file.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: