Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Launch control/Antilag on automatic?  (Read 3474 times)
dokalanyi

« on: December 06, 2016, 08:57:27 AM »

Hello,
- Can the launch control (2 step) here work on an Auto? If yes, how?
- If I use the auto add script for an Auto ECU to add antilag and 2step, would it be fine (assuming launch control is only for manual trans)

Thanks
gt-innovation

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 01:20:02 PM »

Hello,
- Can the launch control (2 step) here work on an Auto? If yes, how?
- If I use the auto add script for an Auto ECU to add antilag and 2step, would it be fine (assuming launch control is only for manual trans)

Thanks

As it has already been pointed out to the appropriate section you can use it but you will need to replace b_kuppl to B_br (b_brems) Byte(in the launch control function). This could be done using just a hex editor after you apply the patch.I will not give further information as eveything exists here on the forum.
dokalanyi

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 10:10:49 PM »

As it has already been pointed out to the appropriate section you can use it but you will need to replace b_kuppl to B_br (b_brems) Byte(in the launch control function). This could be done using just a hex editor after you apply the patch.I will not give further information as eveything exists here on the forum.

You've said enough. Smiley

Thanks
jahkotuning

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 05:50:23 AM »

could you post up how well/ if it works if you get it going please?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: