Pages: [1]
Author Topic: EGR and SAI Delete help  (Read 5158 times)
chain_slappinS4

« on: December 06, 2016, 09:08:59 AM »

Hey everyone,

ive been searching for weeks to try to figure this out... ive tried searching for the maps, no luck, have tried searching for the offsets that are mentioned in the wiki, still no luck.. ive watched every youtube video that i could find about egr and sai to try to find even the general location of the maps..

i think i know what to do when i find the maps, but for the life of me, i cant find them..

if anyone has time, could someone point me in the right direction... i really dont want someone to do it for me, i really want to learn, but need to be pointed in the right direction....

car is a 04 B6 S4 with 40V 4.2... i've removed the EGR valves and cats, my sai pump shit the bed

TIA

Mark

microsoft asked me to install windows nt or better, so i installed Solaris!!
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 10:48:38 AM »

Look around 181a4  I believe that's the begging of the table containing what you are looking for

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
chain_slappinS4

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 02:41:14 PM »

Look around 181a4  I believe that's the begging of the table containing what you are looking for

Thank you Marty... i have a stupid question, but im going to ask it anyway...

do you by chance know where i can find a picture of the maps? im still not 100% sure of what im looking for.

ive tried comparing what i see in the bin file to known egr and sai tables ( according to different search ), and i still am not sure.. so again for the second time... if you could point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated....

thank you again!

-M

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 09:01:02 PM »

Get a stock bin that has a well defined xdf for it.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
chain_slappinS4

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 10:11:50 AM »

Get a stock bin that has a well defined xdf for it.

Sorry i posted that in the wrong section....

if i used another ecu, is the memory layout similar enough, or are the map shapes close enough that i should be able to figure it out...

i think i just answered my own question......

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: