Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: 1.8t remap problems  (Read 20955 times)
ivan

« on: March 13, 2017, 08:08:12 AM »

Hi all, I have a friend with a 1.8t aum. ecu type me7.5 , the car was remapped some time ago, at the begining cars runs ok, (i mean ok because car started up and were very fast, but always smells a lot to fuel and waste a lot ).

Problems start some days ago, the cars start to run very badly, horrible idle, and imposible to drive, we discovered that if we disconect maf cas goes better, owner told me that he had installed some electric stuffs on car and maybe could damaged the ecu with a shortcircuit, he wanted to buy a new ecu, but i wanted to try the original file first.

After charging the original file car goes great, we can already connect maf, no fuel smell but just 150hp :lol: , we charging again the mod file and problems come back.

Is it possible to damaged ecu file with some shortcircuit? ANd maybe I read a corrupted file? i have no idea about fuel cars, so i can´t check the mod file, so i have no idead if problem is for a bad remap or a corrupted file or others.

Here are the mod file:

(file has nls and launch control)

could someone take a look to the file and to give some light on that?

thanks a lot
adam-

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 11:00:09 AM »

Who did this file?  It's terrible.
ivan

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 03:06:56 PM »

Who did this file?  It's terrible.

In theory a "profesional" chiptuner from my region....

some time ago engine blow off (head of the engine broken), we talk with the chiptuner and we told us problem was for a bad spark plug...

Any way, i´m going to try to made a decent file for that car by my own, becouse now i don´t trust  on chiptuners from my region.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:10:45 PM by ivan » Logged
adam-

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 03:11:51 PM »

No fuel, rediculous IRL/IOP, even worse RXN.  Launch/AL will be stolen from here too.  Start from scratch.
ivan

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 03:29:14 PM »

No fuel, rediculous IRL/IOP, even worse RXN.  Launch/AL will be stolen from here too.  Start from scratch.

Sorry i don´t understand what do you mean with launch stolen, car had launch and nls, but it doesn´t work very good, if you did  nls car jerks a lot.

Yes i´m going to start with original file, identify all. thaks a lot!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:54:51 PM by ivan » Logged
Manu_BTS

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 07:53:02 AM »

WTF? I have seen bad files with "professional chiptuners" from Spain (I´m from here too) but this file makes me laugh.. amazing..
KasperH

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 09:47:43 AM »

i'd actually rather get me one of those fancy ebay tunes than this, this is amazingly bad.
the person who did this obviously had no idea what he was doing, everything is just turned to 11.5  Shocked
delete this file with fire and never think of it again.
its incredible that the engine hasn't grenaded itself yet.

start from scratch.
ivan

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »

WTF? I have seen bad files with "professional chiptuners" from Spain (I´m from here too) but this file makes me laugh.. amazing..

Yes, the more incredible is, that guy has been  working  us chiptuner for 15 years, and lot of people think he is one of the best from my region (north of Spain), I start to know about chiptuning this year, and all the files I have seen from him are horrible, until now i have just seen petrol files, but thanks to all of you i know now that are bad oon all kinf of engines...

The funniest thing is that he always says that he made only safe files when you ask for more power.

I´m identify all maps and i´´m studing hard the wiki of this forum when I start to tuning it i will upload it here.

thanks a lot for your replays!
ivan

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 01:29:25 PM »

i'd actually rather get me one of those fancy ebay tunes than this, this is amazingly bad.
the person who did this obviously had no idea what he was doing, everything is just turned to 11.5  Shocked
delete this file with fire and never think of it again.
its incredible that the engine hasn't grenaded itself yet.

start from scratch.

The engine on summer broken, one spark broke and 2 valves damaged, Tuner told us that problem where for using cheap sparks....
KasperH

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 02:56:44 PM »

He's straight up lying to your face, he knows that his tune is a dumpster fire(or maybe he doesn't?)
I'm no expert tuner, but even I can see that the tune he made is ridiculous
Anyhow, I hope you didn't pay a lot for that "tune"?
ivan

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 05:29:14 PM »

He's straight up lying to your face, he knows that his tune is a dumpster fire(or maybe he doesn't?)
I'm no expert tuner, but even I can see that the tune he made is ridiculous
Anyhow, I hope you didn't pay a lot for that "tune"?

I don´t know how much my friend paid, but more than 200 euros for sure, until now I only tunned dieselcars, all my group of friend have my maps on their diesel cars, but for fuel cars we pay that guy. But this is the last time.

As i said i´m working on a new file for this car, with the help of this forum is difficult not to do it a bit better than  that file. 

I have already tunned my new LDRXN with more real load values.  Grin
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 05:33:59 AM by ivan » Logged
KasperH

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 09:58:45 PM »

I don´t know how much my friend pay, but more than 200 euros for sure, until now I only tunned petrol cars, all my group of friend have my maps on their petrol cars, but for fuel cars we pay that guy. But this is the last time.

As i said i´m working on a new file for this car, with the help of this forum is difficult not to do it a bit better than  that file. 

I have already tunned my new LDRXN with more real load values.  Grin

I'm a little confused about what you mean about fuel(gasoline?) and petrol(diesel?)?
I'm pretty sure you mean diesel and gasoline, but not sure which is which? Smiley
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:17:58 AM by KasperH » Logged
dokalanyi

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 12:54:21 AM »

What xdf are you using? The one I'm using for HJ, doesn't seem to be showing correct values.
adam-

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 01:04:15 AM »

How so?  The "correct values" are so far out it's probably throwing you.
ivan

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2017, 05:30:59 AM »

I'm a little confused about what you mean about fuel(gasoline?) and petrol(diesel?)?
I'm pretty sure you mean diesel and gasoline, but not sure which is which? Smiley

Language problems i´m afraid, yes i mean diesel and gasoline hehe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: