Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any issues with tuning 01 s4 M-box with BEL motor? details inside  (Read 2725 times)
donniedark0

Hey all,

So its been a couple years. I took a break and got out of the b5 game after Daz passed. His death really affected me and I did not think I would ever get another b5 but I did and now I want to refresh the skills again.

I am back for good and just want to be sure about my latest s4 I want to tune. ( I usually just do basic stuff like create valet ecus low boost and low rpm limits) Nothing crazy.

Its an 01 s4 6 speed M-box. stage 3 but with a BEL motor. Bought it already customer tuned and built. Is there Anything I should be careful or worry about? The fact the engine is BEL and not the usual APB? Maps etc...

Thanks and appreciate any help yall can throw my way.
-Donnie

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 10:29:49 AM »

Use an APB harness and ECU and you're set.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
donniedark0

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 06:55:36 AM »

Use an APB harness and ECU and you're set.

Thanks for your response. Finally took ecu out and noticed its actually an A-B0X. Really weird I figured it would be M. Welp, guess I will give this a shot and see what happens lol.

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: