Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23
Author Topic: DSG DQ250 Tuning  (Read 163790 times)
bobbyz0r

« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2017, 06:08:40 PM »

Hello, how you extract the file, with this service? https://dsg.expert/sgo2bin-converter/

Thank you!

I use the SGO to BIN service from my X17 with MMS
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2018, 05:09:04 PM »

Nice to see ppl keepking this thread alive Smiley  My car is in pieces for now.. im building a new garage.. I will come back and test alot.. still got my 3.2T  Shocked)  Im not dead i will be back suckers,, )

E85oholic
Mikhail

« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2018, 11:18:45 PM »

My car is in pieces for now..
Was the bottom damaged?
NBR

« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2018, 12:39:51 AM »

Hello, can be:

KusLaunchNstall_kl
KusLaunchNstallESP_kl

Mod axis to 110% ?

KusLaunchNstallESP_kl is the launch RPM with ESP on, I believe there's a codeword mentioned somewhere in this thread to activate launch control with ESP on.

Just to update, I modified the axis on the launch RPM map, so that the last 2 columns are 100% and 101%. And now i have 2 different launch RPM depending on if i press the kickdown switch or not! The kickdown switch doesn't show as 110%, because with 110% on the axis it doesn't reach the specified RPM
NBR

« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2018, 01:28:32 PM »

So I've come across an older DQ250 file and I'm struggling to find the maps even using the HiLo LoHi like suggested in this thread. I can't even find the LC rpm map which should be easy  Huh

I've attached the original. Any tips for find maps using the damos in this thread?

Are the factors the same? like on the LC map in the damos, its just a factor 0f 1*eeprom, so it's normally easy to spot
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 02:38:06 PM by NBR » Logged
gt-innovation

« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2018, 03:31:57 AM »

So I've come across an older DQ250 file and I'm struggling to find the maps even using the HiLo LoHi like suggested in this thread. I can't even find the LC rpm map which should be easy  Huh

I've attached the original. Any tips for find maps using the damos in this thread?

Are the factors the same? like on the LC map in the damos, its just a factor 0f 1*eeprom, so it's normally easy to spot

It is a first Gen Cxx and the lc is a bit different however it is in the same area as tin the older ones you just need to be a little more creative and look for "Stalldrehzahlen" .
NBR

« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2018, 03:54:28 AM »

When you say it's a bit different, do you mean it doesn't ramp up in rpm according to pedal position and it is more of a static value?
Khendal

« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2018, 05:50:33 PM »

Hello guys, i'm studying DSG on a Golf 5 GTI 200hp, and i'm looking for a damos/map pack for this gearbox:

HW: 02E927770AE
SW: v069111102ea__getriebe_DSG_OF5R
VIN:
Ver. SW:
Ver. HW:
SW agg.: 02E300043C 1111

I have downloaded the other damos for DQ250 found here, but it's all different and i don't know how to use it... also...how is it possible to know which Mechatronic and version is used on a DSG file?

Regards
gt-innovation

« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2018, 02:23:27 AM »

Hello guys, i'm studying DSG on a Golf 5 GTI 200hp, and i'm looking for a damos/map pack for this gearbox:

SW: v069111102ea__getriebe_DSG_OF5R
VIN:
Ver. SW:
Ver. HW:
SW agg.: 02E300043C 1111

I have downloaded the other damos for DQ250 found here, but it's all different and i don't know how to use it... also...how is it possible to know which Mechatronic and version is used on a DSG file?

Regards

The damos you found around is just fine. The reason that you might find it different is the HiLo and LoHi byte order.

Usually the First Generation of DSG boxes are Cxx like the one you have.A damos file or hex /a2l pair will not be usable unless you get the FR for it in order to understand the Mechatronic functionality.

Usually all Cxx boxes have a HiLo byte order and Exx and FXX have LoHi. That is a way to know directly if this is cxx or something else.

If you are using CMD flash it will tell you through the identification what kind of box it is if you select the wrong one. If you boot it with magpro or something similar you will know from the instructions.

The file sizes are a big "tell" also but some tools give a different output on the newer models.

Khendal

« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2018, 02:54:40 AM »

The damos you found around is just fine. The reason that you might find it different is the HiLo and LoHi byte order.

Usually the First Generation of DSG boxes are Cxx like the one you have.A damos file or hex /a2l pair will not be usable unless you get the FR for it in order to understand the Mechatronic functionality.

Usually all Cxx boxes have a HiLo byte order and Exx and FXX have LoHi. That is a way to know directly if this is cxx or something else.

If you are using CMD flash it will tell you through the identification what kind of box it is if you select the wrong one. If you boot it with magpro or something similar you will know from the instructions.

The file sizes are a big "tell" also but some tools give a different output on the newer models.

Thanks Smiley

Yes i've compared the damos floating here with my file, and indeed i notice this HiLo, LoHI thing Smiley but now i know also who have what Smiley thanks for this explanation.

This file has read by KESS by the way Smiley

And now...how do you advice me to continue to understand, find maps in this file without a def file?

gt-innovation

« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2018, 05:01:58 AM »

In General :

The easy part.

Find torque limiters and change them according to your ecu tune.

Always more then one and on new mqb you will find them also by gear.

Find the rpm shift points... for starters change only the last columns and set them always less then your actual rpm limiter in the ecu..This part is tricky with the newer dsg boxes but your cxx is older.. There are some 1x1 maps too.

Find the shifting times... don`t over do it there start by reducing 30ms from the total times and work your way lower .. 80 to 100 ms is fine for those boxes in S or TT mode...

i will not get into details for other stuff but again in general if you need higher pressure and you have a big turbo application you will need to find all the relative valve current maps and pressure thresholds as well as some correction factor maps.word like K1 and K2 will be your friends Smiley

The cherry on the top of the cake is the micro-slip adjustments which might smoothen out your tune.

just don`t forget that your ecu tune has to be also in balance with your dsg tune.You will find mirror maps too and on older boxes are much less then on fxx or mqb ones.

issues for the future :

Torque intervention type requests for LC
LC activation/deactivation
Kickdown activation/deactivation
Paddle response
Downshifting
and much more...

alizczewy

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2018, 05:37:45 AM »

Added Time to Launch after brake release.... I have edited mine to 40ms.. no diffrence hmm..
hi have you got corresponding bin file?

lfml

« Reply #132 on: December 26, 2018, 03:04:26 PM »

During my study on this gearbox I've prepared an Excel file with all the interesting address highlighted by colors.
I've done also an Xml file for RomRaider tool to be easy for the mods.

I hope it can be helpful for everyone and I hope to gain some points in the forum Smiley

Enjoy!

who have normal file? it's broken
can't open
199X

« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2018, 02:14:12 AM »

I have attached the file that I read using a Kess from an A3 2.0T DSG

DQ250 CXX
SW: 02E300043C 070 1110
v069111002EA

File Size: 448 KB

The first 8000 addresses are blank.

Can anyone confirm that the posted file is a full and correct read?  I have found files on Nefmoto that are 1408 kb (Presumably newer DSG) and CXX that are 416 kb.

I am interested in upping the torque limiters and increasing the K1/2 clamping loads when necessary.  I played with MDNORM, but on an aging set of clutches, it just began slipping as I assumed it would.
Kacza

« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2018, 08:32:23 AM »

I have a problem with DSG. Audi A3 8P.
The dsg was replaced with another one from the Audi TT.
The steering wheel paddles do not work after changing the box.
I tried to upload doughs from two other dsgs. The steering paddles start working, but the box throws out the errors of the individual gears.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: