Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AC Delco E83 (Corsa E VXR/OPC)  (Read 3473 times)
cmartino

« on: June 14, 2017, 02:59:45 AM »

Hi all,

I am wanting to get into writing my own maps. I wanted to start by reading my ECU's maps and seeing what was available (not flashing any files back simply reading it and exploring). It currently is fitted with a AC Delco E83 (the newer Corsa VXR's management).

I have some questions;

1. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could obtain the DAMOS file from?
2. Is it possible to use a OP-COM connector in "dumb mode" in collaboration with the NefMoto read/write flasher to get the original file out?

Thanks for your time!
gt-innovation

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 04:31:48 AM »

Hi all,

I am wanting to get into writing my own maps. I wanted to start by reading my ECU's maps and seeing what was available (not flashing any files back simply reading it and exploring). It currently is fitted with a AC Delco E83 (the newer Corsa VXR's management).

I have some questions;

1. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could obtain the DAMOS file from?
2. Is it possible to use a OP-COM connector in "dumb mode" in collaboration with the NefMoto read/write flasher to get the original file out?

Thanks for your time!

Hi,

1.Rare damos but you can find various people selling it.
2.It will not work.Nefmoto is only working for vag based me7 ecus.You will need to buy a tool that supports it and since you are new it would be better to be able to read that on bench too.
mbkr89

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 03:27:09 AM »

1.Rare damos but you can find various people selling it.

You know someone how is selling it ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: