Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Map Switching? WILLING TO PAY!  (Read 3980 times)
AdamS3

« on: July 18, 2017, 10:00:10 AM »

Hi Folks
Black_A4

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 11:18:20 PM »

Me too!

I would like to use the rear O2 imput to switch the maps. File is a BAM CB will post the original one later one.

Basically it need the maps switching for a LPG conversation and two sets of maps would be enogh for me.

Out of my head the following maps needs to be switched:

LDRXN
KRKTE
TVUB
FKKVS (would be nice)
TEMIN (would be nice)
KFFWL (would be nice)
LAMFA
TABGBTS (to switch off enrichment during LPG)
KFZW
KFZW2

If someone can do this please let me know. I tried to get in contact with PRJ but didn´t received a answer so far.

Of course i am willing to pay for it.

Edit:

Sorry i think the Intorductions area is not the right place for such requests. Only answerd on the previos post...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:23:00 PM by Black_A4 » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 07:30:05 AM »

no one is going to sell you custom code without tuning it in person. unfortunately knowledge is the new currency  and making custom code for anyone knowing it can be copied and resold wont happen unless the person youre getting it from didnt make it and if thats the case point made.
you guys not read the 2 threads that show you how to make your own map switching routine or even have the code posted on the thread can be ported into your file?
once again this is a diy forum and handouts be it free or paid are not taken to kindly

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
AdamS3

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 09:31:48 AM »

no one is going to sell you custom code without tuning it in person. unfortunately knowledge is the new currency  and making custom code for anyone knowing it can be copied and resold wont happen unless the person youre getting it from didnt make it and if thats the case point made.
you guys not read the 2 threads that show you how to make your own map switching routine or even have the code posted on the thread can be ported into your file?
once again this is a diy forum and handouts be it free or paid are not taken to kindly
I am more than happy to give it a go myself it's knowing what programs are yous using to do said code impleting I have three different maps I switch between just using mpps but would like to be able to have these complied to switch between using the cruise control stalk for instance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black_A4

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 01:56:03 AM »

I am not going to sell anyones work and i was not asking to publish the code here in the forum. For me this is the place to get in contact with real Pros and not only with "file seller".

And yes i read the 2 threads servel times but honestly code changes are far away from my knowledge. I learned a lot here and i can now tune my car by myself and donĀ“t need to pay for crap like i did bevor.

4ringpieces

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 05:41:06 AM »

For me this is the place to get in contact with real Pros and not only with "file seller".

This forum is predominately for DIY and  there's a lot of open reference material.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: