Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S3 8L BAM/AMK Stage 1 Tune Inside  (Read 4003 times)
J.Laborde

Tuner and Software Developer

« on: August 28, 2017, 03:08:34 AM »

Hello all,

If anyone has some spare time and an audi TT/S3 laying around;
I need critique and testers for a Stage 1 remap I made for the S3 8L MY2000 BAM/AMK Engine.
The ECU ID is: 8N0906018AG-0003

*I would post logs and other info however it is for my project car that will be ready in a few days*

The orig and stage 1 file are below:

I am here to learn and help others learn. Smiley

He's a maniac.......MAAAAAANIIIAC
RBPE

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 08:32:22 AM »

I had a quick look, looked wrong, needs checksumming too if anyone's trying to get a quick stage 1 tune and just slaps it on their ecu.

LDRXN you've tapered it up to the red line, on little k0's they need some tapering down at the top end if doing a quick stage 1 type. LAMFA looked off, does it smell of fuel at idle? Few other things I just quickly looked at.

I gave them a quick tweak as an idea, but bare in mind I spent no more than 2 minutes on it on the stock one, other tweaks to be done but you can see how it logs I suppose. CSV of some of the maps needed too if anyone needed them, good adaptions but plenty more can be done....

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning

It's checksummed too now
J.Laborde

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 06:30:49 PM »

I'll be doing some logs today of the file, and see how it goes from there. Ill post up the runs

J.Laborde

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 05:19:08 PM »

I'll be doing some logs today of the file, and see how it goes from there. Ill post up the runs

EDIT: My car's clutch is on its way out and I have ordered a spec stage 3 clutch kit with steel LWFW. Apologies for the delay, however we should see some results and fine tuning at a later stage.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: