Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ME7X ME9X 2 Step Launch Control Tool *Under Development*  (Read 13171 times)
focalpoint519

« on: August 28, 2017, 02:34:56 PM »

Over the last week i have been working with a programmer from people per hour, to get a SIMPLE me7x and 9x launch control program developed (no knowledge of addresses or bitmasks needed!). At the current time the plan is for a server sided java application that will allow all members of Nefmoto MHH and DK, to simply upload a file to the server, select there desired launch control variables and options.  and emailed the file instantly.

Features Currently:

-FTOMN will be suggested based on year and model, but any coil dwell can be used.
- Trippe Function Ignition Retard (option)
- Knock Detection Bypass( (option)
-Miss fire Detection Bypass (option)
- Temperature Monitoring (option)
-Zig-Zag spark cut (option)

The Programmer said he is working with many other people; a couple from this forum.He & Myself are very thankful to all the contributions already made, making his job relatively easy. I know theirs a similar UK site there charging 80 Euro a LC file, the only option on my site will be optional donation, with 100% all all donations will be sent to a charity of your choosing(paypal proceeded). I would like any suggestions for features or any information possible, so the development of this software can stay to a minimum cost as i don't plan to profit with it. Instead of doing a complete public release i want a couple trustworthy testers from here to put the software though the paces and help me solve any bugs, i will pay anyone hourly for there time debugging, is anyone interested? I also plan to give the server sided code (being developed
prenis

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 05:52:24 AM »

I could test it on a 1.8 NA 125HP Audi A3 with a ME7.5
birchbark506

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 07:31:19 AM »

I got a med 9.1 I could test it on
Lyonz

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 07:41:07 AM »

I have a vr6 R32 turbo me7.1.1, and I could test it
yxx499

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 05:06:57 AM »

I can help you with test on : 1.8 20v NA/ 1.8T 20V (narrowband & wideband) / 2.8 24V N/A ME7.1 Wideband. / 2.0TFSI MED9

Grin
Carsinc

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 11:20:05 AM »

Haha, It appears there are a lot of people willing to test, thats very nice of them Grin
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 12:26:26 PM »

Publish the ASM changes or GTFO.

this is a DIY site, not a site to monetize.

In particular, it doesn't belong here. Looks like you're just trying to get noobs to give you money.

I see no questions being asked or answered here.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
focalpoint519

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 07:57:59 PM »

I posted simply as a feeler for feature suggestions, as i stated im not the one programming this, you you will have to wait until programs completed (im certainly not taking unfinished code, nor would programmer provide it until project is completed and hes paid) if any of you want send me your files, and i will send to the programmer for testing purposes. im not looking to make anything off anyone, i dont want or need anybody's money (i own a local business for profit), This is a tool costing me money to have developed, as i said it will be a server sided application the programmer is insisting on java and hes working to build a owncloud upload plugin to deliver file with user selectable variables to the program, i will provide source code to members that can improve it like PRJ or NYET, but being its going to be server sided i dont want to share a tool thats ready to integrate on other flash tuners sites for profits, i have a stable server on OVH for 10+ years, hosting this FREE to forum members application will not be an issue. some geek programmers are helping as well with map location stuff, i assure you i have people working every day to make this happen soon.
vwnut8392

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 04:09:57 PM »

Publish the ASM changes or GTFO.

this is a DIY site, not a site to monetize.

In particular, it doesn't belong here. Looks like you're just trying to get noobs to give you money.

I see no questions being asked or answered here.

Looks like you called his BS nynet lol. never offered the tool after his attempt at trying to reason with you.
_nameless

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 04:15:22 PM »

Looks like you called his BS nynet lol. never offered the tool after his attempt at trying to reason with you.
Yep hes a scammer hes ripped me off.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
gt-innovation

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 07:41:53 AM »

The funniest words i saw from him was "People per hour" ... this was always giving me a good laugh Smiley
dream

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 02:08:21 PM »

I was having the same thought on building 2step source code but I am still in the middle of ASM study.

But anyways enter your project or stop talking trash.

The funniest words i saw from him was "People per hour" ... this was always giving me a good laugh Smiley

Oh wauw, havent heard that one before Tongue
focalpoint519

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 07:14:52 AM »

I was having the same thought on building 2step source code but I am still in the middle of ASM study.

But anyways enter your project or stop talking trash.

Oh wauw, havent heard that one before Tongue

send me a PM, and i can share with you my progress, i was working on it with 2 programmers, one VERY well known to this forum, who agrees with many of my feelings (because of my trolling nature ill keep this person's name to myself) but its coming very soon, i want to make it a server sided tool web tool, code will be going on github. I have been busy, i am also working with a couple guys to make android application thats taking priority atm, think DeepOBD and N54 MHD Flasher. I am starting a get funded account once we get me7x read write functional, just dealing with issues of bootloaders overwriting atm on some ecus, we are planning to leverage a openport 2.0 
focalpoint519

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 07:46:16 AM »

Most people on here when noob's get what they want, without suffering.

metrix" border="0

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 07:48:14 AM by focalpoint519 » Logged
vwaudiguy

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 05:24:52 PM »

Don't squeeze the Sharman.

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: