Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can't log and odd behavior from engine when connected to anything w motor runnin  (Read 3718 times)
royce5950

Been having this issue for a long time. Months ago I would get around not being able to connect by connecting with nefmoto, disconnecting, then connecting with logger. engine instantly died (engine start blocked by immobilizer), reconnect with nefmoto, disconnect nefmoto, then connect logger, start engine and now i can log... but now i cant do shit logging... NOTHING!! The only thing I CAN do, is connect to me7logger and watch as it logs data with the motor not running and the instant I start the car the logger disconnects.. But here is what I think you all will find EXTREMELY interesting.

-If I try and view read measure variables or measure variables... idk what it is in vcds I forgot.. anyways when I try and do that it will allow me to do the same thing as mentioned above, shows data fine with motor off, start engine and vcds locks up. then vcds says cant connect to ecu or whatever and exits the engine module screen - 01... If I have vcds open and cable is connected to diagnostic port + I'm connected to "01 - engine" everything seems fine. Follow along now this is where the fun begins.. I'm connected to 01 - engine and the motor is running. Now I open "measure variables" or "read measurements" and as its attempting to connect the motor dies for a second and the car almost completely dies but it just barely stays running, connection keeps trying and car almost dies again, connection keeps trying, car almost dies again.. over and over...

-As I mentioned innitially I used to get a code for "engine start blocked by immo" when this would occur... but not anymore.. I still have immo.. But it doesnt seem to be whats causing this...

I will post more details when i can. im really busy right now. if anyone thinks this sounds familiar lemme know.

pretty bummed about it.. basically long story short.. when i have got it to almost connect the car just sputters and almost dies then barely stays running. logger displays code cant connect to ecu 04 sometimes code 02 i think... I've also got a weird one before something like "data string 024 054 964 dont match blocks..." I've got a code like that a couple times... The file running on my car has been revised probably a hundred times with the checksum corrected using me7correction everytime.. could the file have been modified + had the checksum corrected so many times that the logger now cant recognize some of the key characteristics of the file any longer? just a theory..

I'll provide more details as soon as i have time.

for now thank you.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

btw 2001 vw jetta 1.8t engine code aww | ecu is 06a906032DL

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: