Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Euro S4 B5 551c ecu swap to 551g  (Read 2657 times)
joninono

« on: September 17, 2017, 01:09:24 PM »

Hello and greetings from Finland. I have a 99 s4 AGB 6mt 551c box and my ecu died on socket removal. I have stock 00 a6 AJK Tiptronic 551g ecu that I want to use. I tried to follow these instructions http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_II_ECU_Swapping to adaptt the immo and the immo light on the cluster went off but Engine dies after 1 second and fault code engine start blocked by immobilizer appears. I also have fault codes in abs missing tcu connection. I tried to flash 551g the right software with nefmoto but it says ecu is not in right condition / immobilizer on.

Is it possible to remove the immo chip from 551c and solder it to 551g and then I would have working Immo and be able to flash the ecu with nefmoto. I am at lost here, if it would be a mechanical issue I would have solved it by now but this is unknown world to me.
hurricanetdm

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 05:00:21 AM »

the number from the donor ecu has diferrence ..... maybe the PCB'S don't allow many oparetions ....look carefoully the pcb's and then make swap the immo..simply.
regard's
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: