Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Damos/ A2L 2.0 tfsi med9.1, sw 387577  (Read 6077 times)
pocoloco

« on: September 22, 2017, 02:13:50 AM »

hi there.

i´m actually serchin for a damos/ mappack for this file.

anybody here that can help me?
IamwhoIam

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 03:06:56 AM »

great first post!!!

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
pocoloco

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 03:33:32 AM »

reading a Little in the Forum "great first post" seems to be your most popular post........
gman86

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 04:47:50 AM »

reading a Little in the Forum "great first post" seems to be your most popular post........

Probably because leechers like you are the norm these days on this forum. Sign up and want something immediately - with a cast iron guarantee that you'll bugger off never to be seen again...until you want something else.
pocoloco

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 05:03:57 AM »

Probably because leechers like you are the norm these days on this forum. Sign up and want something immediately - with a cast iron guarantee that you'll bugger off never to be seen again...until you want something else.

sure... that´s why i signed up half a year ago, because i knew back then nobody in the whole word except you two guys could help me.

but it´s ok, i could also start collecting Posts by writing "great first post" under every second new guys post....
gman86

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 05:18:03 AM »

sure... that´s why i signed up half a year ago, because i knew back then nobody in the whole word except you two guys could help me.

but it´s ok, i could also start collecting Posts by writing "great first post" under every second new guys post....

So you signed up and never even bothered to post an intro? Nice - that says more than just your initial begging post itself.

I'm not sure about IamwhoIam, but I certainly could help you. I know there are many others on this forum that could also help you. I don't doubt for a minute that you never specifically addressed your question to us, but we're the first responders and all we can see if someone asking for something in their very first post. No intro, no input to other threads - just a straight request for something that's normally traded for money.
Beaviz

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 05:40:55 AM »

There is a fully defined MED9 file floating around (also think I found it in this forum somewhere). Find that one and start making your own definition.

You will learn from that and will be able to define your own maps instead of being dependant on others. Wink
pocoloco

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 05:44:56 AM »

So you signed up and never even bothered to post an intro? Nice - that says more than just your initial begging post itself.

I'm not sure about IamwhoIam, but I certainly could help you. I know there are many others on this forum that could also help you. I don't doubt for a minute that you never specifically addressed your question to us, but we're the first responders and all we can see if someone asking for something in their very first post. No intro, no input to other threads - just a straight request for something that's normally traded for money.

i signed in to read.....

honestly, why did you sign in? i guess in first not because you were an professional and wanted to share your knowledge..

ehm, i know that is´s someting which is regular traded for Money... an never said that i wouldn´t pay for it!
pocoloco

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 05:57:48 AM »

There is a fully defined MED9 file floating around (also think I found it in this forum somewhere). Find that one and start making your own definition.

You will learn from that and will be able to define your own maps instead of being dependant on others. Wink

i got a couple med9 kp´s and damos myself... just thought somebody got something specificated to save me some work Wink

didn´t know this would be ending in world war 3 Wink
IamwhoIam

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 08:25:30 AM »

If I've posted that 3 times over the last 2 years, it's a max, but keep being arrogant like this, this is exactly what will make people help you on here.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: