Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 03 smart fortwo 700cc  (Read 5545 times)
turbofan

« on: September 24, 2017, 09:00:46 AM »

started in late 2015 with a 03 smart fortwo convertible fish and chips delivery car.

the car only did 130,000kms but to its credit it drove the "nullabor" gunbarrel highway several times. the engine suffered catastrophic failure due to lean burn.

detail..... smart cars drink oil like a cheap sluch. i believe this is because general motors had something to do with it, standard pistons are sk and i personally witnessed "made in berlin" stamped in the block.

the 6 spark plugs had m12 thread so they got chucked out and the head was tapped for m14 platinum pointys.

they suffer from weak rings....

oversized pistons shaved head ported and polished. new gt14 turbo squeezed into the gt12 frame, matched polished compressor housing, pipes and exhaust manifold. hand made stainless exhaust with 33 from memory degree two stroke exhaust reverberationless extraction wave... give it some time..."two strokish exhaust" numerous lapping degreeing and polishing here and there...

american drag racing oversized custom gapless ....ahhh... piston rings from the steep buggers at total seal. i just hate blow by that much.

new matched multi pintle (but not esd like suzuki) mmmm  ;.)injectors for a 3.2 litre mercedes v6 hint hint.

it was fast before the injectors and would only allow subtle power drifting and really tight hip pounding snakies. but not numb nuts throttle jockeys... you have to be smooth with the heated leather seats 6 speed paddle shift convertible... suffice to say esd is still hooked up to this worlds smallest gt... for now.

back to the point. bigger injectors car wont start, galletto carprog or kwp barely managed to get the 1kb e2p off it, meg 1.1 is on the bench and i read the 24c02 with a soic8 using carprog for the vin number. i havent plugged carprog to the ecu (looks like i have to make up some plugs to the pins).

i will post some shots a bit later. any advice would be nice. your forum is doing great things.

ps  i havent read the e2p or know what to do with it just yet.

regards
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 09:29:19 AM by turbofan » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: