Pages: [1]
Author Topic: re-enabling RSA  (Read 4207 times)
dilly

« on: October 20, 2017, 11:58:04 PM »

is there a way to remove the 2step/nls that was loaded via script and add it manually?
or will i have to copy changes over to a original 032LP file and do it that way?
if you want my file to look at it lmk and i will post
or if you have a simple answer

file was ran in ecufix to "fix" the no starts
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 01:09:12 AM »

ditch NLS/LC unless you can do it yourself

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 05:07:28 AM »

is there a way to remove the 2step/nls that was loaded via script and add it manually?
or will i have to copy changes over to a original 032LP file and do it that way?
if you want my file to look at it lmk and i will post
or if you have a simple answer

If you dont want 2 step find the configuration table and set launch control for 10000rpm and the same with nls. That will disable 2 step and nls. Removing the patch would be a involved

file was ran in ecufix to "fix" the no starts

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
dilly

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 10:35:23 AM »

ditch NLS/LC unless you can do it yourself

yeah that's what i'm saying. i didn't know if there was a way to remove it from my file so i can add it manually
or if i will have to restart fresh and copy over changes and add it manually
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 02:22:41 PM »

yeah that's what i'm saying. i didn't know if there was a way to remove it from my file so i can add it manually

How did it get added in the first place?

Winols will show you the differences between two files. Use the original as a reference. Any locations it highlights as changed that aren't in maps you changed you can restore by selecting them and hitting f11

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
_nameless

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 04:55:35 PM »

You can find thr configuration tabke and max out launch and nls values. That will disable it

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 06:55:03 PM »

You can find thr configuration tabke and max out launch and nls values. That will disable it

May not solve the RSA problem.

Question is, why doesn't he have the file that NLS was applied to?

And if he does, but that file is different, he should know exactly which maps were changed, and it should be trivial to copy them over.

ECUx Plot

dilly

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 08:04:51 PM »

May not solve the RSA problem.

Question is, why doesn't he have the file that NLS was applied to?

And if he does, but that file is different, he should know exactly which maps were changed, and it should be trivial to copy them over.

nah sorry forgot to say how this is the file that came on my ecu and i have not modified what  so ever
i kept getting the p0601 error with this file and the seller claimed "i am the only person he has had this issue with" and basically told me to fuck myself after i told him he lied when he said he wrote his own code and used the script instead
so marty fixed my file via ecufix to solve my no starts
so i do not have another version of my tune without nls/al
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:12:12 PM by dirtnasty » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: