Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something with FlexFuel  (Read 3242 times)
woj

« on: November 21, 2017, 05:13:43 AM »

Hi,

I am looking for an ECU definition and file that would have FlexFuel maps of different sorts, I need this for reference, this can be from any car / make, does not have to be turbo / super charged or anything, and it may have zero market value as long as it has some FlexFuel maps in it I could study. (The main fuel and ignition things are rather obvious to me, but I want to check cold start maps, wetting maps, any special ignition advance conditions, if there are any, etc.).

(No, I do not have access to Gigs of stolen DAMOS files, maybe I should).

Terror_Flynn

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 09:02:09 AM »

Hi,

I am looking for an ECU definition and file that would have FlexFuel maps of different sorts, I need this for reference, this can be from any car / make, does not have to be turbo / super charged or anything, and it may have zero market value as long as it has some FlexFuel maps in it I could study. (The main fuel and ignition things are rather obvious to me, but I want to check cold start maps, wetting maps, any special ignition advance conditions, if there are any, etc.).

(No, I do not have access to Gigs of stolen DAMOS files, maybe I should).
Maybe look at some Saab 9-5 biopower E85 maps? .bins and dedicated tuningsoftware for Saabs is available on internet.  Saabs got it quite right when it comes to E85.
Google Txsuite.org, in the software you should find some original .bins.

Skickat från min Lenovo P2a42 via Tapatalk

Audi A4 Avant 1.8t Quattro -2001 (AWT)
woj

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 11:21:02 AM »

Seems like exactly what I need, I installed it, the amount of information in this thing is massive, will take some digging Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: