Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Audi A3 1.8T ME7.1 (Edit, It's a ME7.5!) Immo off help?  (Read 12807 times)
KasperH

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2018, 10:48:34 AM »

It'll do 1.5 bar, but it'll kill the turbo.

My advice to you is;

Delete this "stage 2 tune" and don't look back.
Pay a real tuner to make you a proper tune.

Alternatively, use the free resources on this forum and make a tune yourself.
Even you could probably make a better file than this in a relatively short time.

I'm not just ripping on you/this "tune" for some sense of satisfaction.
I'm stating the facts, and helping you understand how bad this "tune" is.
12sec1/4

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2018, 10:53:04 AM »

It'll do 1.5 bar, but it'll kill the turbo.

My advice to you is;

Delete this "stage 2 tune" and don't look back.
Pay a real tuner to make you a proper tune.

Alternatively, use the free resources on this forum and make a tune yourself.
Even you could probably make a better file than this in a relatively short time.

I'm not just ripping on you/this "tune" for some sense of satisfaction.
I'm stating the facts, and helping you understand how bad this "tune" is.

If I told you the company that sold me this tune you'd seriously be shocked.. Ok, for now it will have to get me about. BUT I taken all of what you have said on board.. I will look into sourcing another..

I will use the map pack that was kindly uploaded on here and look to improve upon the file. I will use all the info I can on here to build a better file...

I can't thank you all enough for your help.. I'll stick around on here!
SB_GLI

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 11:27:18 AM »

Wow  Shocked

I'm really shocked.. Truly I am.

The car has a K03s that's brand new, 3" MAF...

You don't just slap on a 3" MAF and run tune designed for the stock MAF.

While this tune isn't the best, it's not as terrible as others are leading on.  Yes, some protections are disabled or numbed, but LDRXN isn't maxed like it sounded it would be.  This file won't be good for 1.5 bar though, probably more like 1.2.

I would be concerned of a "well known/respected tuner" that would sling this shit around though.  Especially a file with 7 bad checksums.  You were most certainly duped.
12sec1/4

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 01:16:42 PM »

I bought the car with the MAF on already, the only thing I have done is put a full 3” cat back on it.. The car ran really badly when I bought it. I’m am aware you don’t just slap stuff on.. The previous owner removed so much, evap, n112, n149 and a lot more.. I don’t know why, I’m out of my depth with VAG.. I’m normally a Honda man..
As you can imagine I called this company told them my Hardware and what has been removed and that map is what I was sent..

I need the car running for now but I’m going to use this a lesson learnt. The problem is the company is a reputable company and I’d never have expected them pass me a file like this. Until I came on here I was none the wiser..

As soon as the car is running I’ll do some data logs.

12sec
KasperH

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2018, 01:28:11 PM »

I saw some changes in MLHFM, so file might be compatible with 3" maf Smiley

Are we talking ARP?
12sec1/4

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2018, 01:40:14 PM »

The MAF is scaled for a 225 either TT or VR6 I’ve been told. Before the Isle was really really bad. Now it has no issues on idle at all.

That’s not the company but I’m not one for public shaming unless I talk to them first. As I’ve not done that I’m going to bite my tongue and refrain from the slating.. For what it’s worth the file cost me £90. Which is on the high end for a file service but I thought “it’s worth paying for quality”  Embarrassed
KbMotors

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2020, 03:52:25 PM »

first off the file you posted is straight crap. missing checksum blocks and over 7 errors. second its me7.5 not me7.1 3rd yes you can clne it with ktag if the ecu is going in the same car if not the eepeom data wont be right and youll get stuck with a nostart condition. i have immo off solution in flash that avoids having to to open the ecu if you need message me.

attached is a immo off eeprom for me7.5 cks good and ready to write

Hello, Im doing some research and i see this file, I'm wondering if this can be written into any ecu (ME7.5) to delete immo? And if so where in winOls or which file is the file to be overwritten? Ive been on ecuedit and nefmoto 14 plus hours this week. I havent found one real straight answer. Thank you for any help you may give me.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: