Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Winols 2.24 ols Projekt to 1.721 insert posible  (Read 9747 times)
GCamjose

« on: January 09, 2018, 11:04:21 AM »

Hello Guys,please another help me;-)
I have created a good ols project from a Winols 2.24 Version, now I asked isit posible this ols Version trying on a 1.721 Version from another Pc.
I will working this ols to a older version!?
Best regards all User
superglitch

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 12:01:25 PM »

Buy a legit copy of WinOLS.   Roll Eyes
GCamjose

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 01:14:44 PM »

Who Can buy this?
And how mutch cost?
Best reg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
superglitch

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 01:16:21 PM »

https://www.evc.de/en/service/links/links_authorized_dealers.asp

Looks like price is currently €1090
GCamjose

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 01:22:32 PM »

Ohh
IamwhoIam

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 08:45:57 AM »

ohhhh too much money? pay a tuner to tune your car then

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
-Kai-

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 05:22:17 AM »

Exactly mate,

better to use cracked software and destroy ECU / Turbo / Engine /..........

That's cheaper as a legal WinOls or paying a tuner with experience and knowledge.
_nameless

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 08:10:49 AM »

ohhhh too much money? pay a tuner to tune your car then
Lets see your evc customer number then? Thats the most bullshit on this thread.
Guys this isnt ecu connections stop with the bs. 98% of the forum members use cracked ols. Regardless of real or cracked makes no diffrence in skillset. Just because hes using a cracked copy of ols doesnt mean the op doesnt know what they are doing. This forum is for self tuning and learning theres no forum sponcers

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
superglitch

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 08:42:45 AM »

Guys this isnt ecu connections stop with the bs. 98% of the forum members use cracked ols. Regardless of real or cracked makes no diffrence in skillset. Just because hes using a cracked copy of ols doesnt mean the op doesnt know what they are doing. This forum is for self tuning and learning theres no forum sponcers

I’ve never met a good OEM ECU tuner that doesn’t have a legit copy of winols, oh wait I know of one and he’s banned from ever buying it because he used cracked software and posted about it everywhere.
_nameless

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 10:23:33 AM »

I’ve never met a good OEM ECU tuner that doesn’t have a legit copy of winols, oh wait I know of one and he’s banned from ever buying it because he used cracked software and posted about it everywhere.
Well then you must live in a black hole

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 11:38:33 PM »

98% of the forum members use cracked ols

I know for a fact that some legit OLS owners use the cracked version on occasion because it is simply less painful to deal with if you need to re-install windows, don't have an internet connection handy, etc. It also never expires or tries to phone home, and you can even run it in wine.

DRM laden software is literally the worst. Really inconvenient to use. It makes the user experience unforgivably painful.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 09:56:04 AM »

Let's see yours first then? I have been a legit OLS owner since 2002, where were you in 2002? Kindergarten?

IamwhoIam

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 09:57:45 AM »

I know for a fact that some legit OLS owners use the cracked version on occasion because it is simply less painful to deal with if you need to re-install windows, don't have an internet connection handy, etc. It also never expires or tries to phone home, and you can even run it in wine.

This has got to be the most retarded excuse for using cracked OLS I've seen, EVAR.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 01:29:13 PM »

This has got to be the most retarded excuse for using cracked OLS I've seen, EVAR.

Why? Same reason people prefer pirated games over DRM laden ones, or unencumbered FLAC vs DRM'd music files, EVEN after they paid for the game or the music. You of all people should understand the technical reasons for why this is the case.

DRM and phone home software is a cancer.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
bobbyz0r

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2018, 11:17:02 PM »

For anyone curious, WinOLS needs to have its registration updated every 6 weeks/50 app starts. If you need to reinstall onto another Windows install, you can manually delete a registration twice per year.
I have had an extra registration accidentally used up when I had a Windows update. An email to Axel at EVC, and all was sorted out.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: