Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: help kfmiop mirl ped e kfzw  (Read 14217 times)
patrickmotors

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 07:53:01 AM »

ok I have not modified it but I would like to understand what function it has kfped in relation to kfmiop and kfmirl. I know that the kfmirl axis is the required pair that comes from kfped right? why then is only 85% instead in kfped I have a maximum 103%? I would like to understand something help me?
KasperH

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 09:44:07 AM »

I feel like I'm having Deja-vu.

Let's try this again.

Explain exactly what you want to know.
And I'll try and explain it best I can.
patrickmotors

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 10:24:27 AM »

then I would like to understand how to modify kfped or kfmiop thanks for helping me
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 01:27:24 PM »

Why do you want to modify either? What problem are you trying to solve? Without knowing the answer, there is no way to give you any advice whatsoever.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
KasperH

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 01:29:20 PM »

then I would like to understand how to modify kfped or kfmiop thanks for helping me

What do you want to achieve by altering those maps?
patrickmotors

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 02:23:30 PM »

I just want to understand how they work and understand what they really do, because I can not understand the functioning and the correlation well
patrickmotors

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 02:24:18 PM »

I would also like to improve the gas response
KasperH

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 02:52:01 PM »

I would also like to improve the gas response

Gas response is not in these maps.
But you can change the proportional behavior in the pedal movement to torque request.
And that is done in KFPED. and I explained that earlier.
KFMIOP & KFMIRL has nothing to do with thottle response.

And DBW throttle response is nearly instantaneous, you'll be surprised how fast they react when you see it.
Target throttle angle is found FUEDK module.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 03:27:38 PM by KasperH » Logged
patrickmotors

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 03:13:52 PM »

ok perfect one thing I do not understand in the guide that ce on this site says that kfped must be less than kfmiop .. right or wrong? I'm trying to translate the guide created .. I'm Italian and my English is a bit bad
patrickmotors

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 03:17:20 PM »

sorry if I do not understand much .. at this point can you explain to me well these three maps kfmiop kfmirl and kfped? so as to be able to understand them to the best and what changes to make if I need them in the future on other cars with turbo
KasperH

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 03:33:16 PM »

ok perfect one thing I do not understand in the guide that ce on this site says that kfped must be less than kfmiop .. right or wrong? I'm trying to translate the guide created .. I'm Italian and my English is a bit bad

Can you show me where this is mentioned?
patrickmotors

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 04:17:00 PM »

Requested torque (mifa/milsol) is based on the driver's pedal position (KFPED converts wped_w to mrfa, which is capped by mimax, to generate mifa/milsol).
So the goal is to keep mibas < miszul (actual torque < actual torque limit) and mrfa < mimax (requested torque < requested torque limit).

Some rough guidelines for tuning KFMIOP:

The load input to KFMIOP for mimax is rlmax_w which means mimax will always be calculated from the portions of the map with loads higher than the minimum rlmax_w from LDRXN. Note that the requested torque from KFPED (mrfa/mifa) will be limited by mimax, so any cells addressed by torque values in KFMIRL that are above the largest torque value in KFMIOP are unreachable. The stock KFMIOP map is at most around 80%, so increasing the last column of KFMIRL is not sufficient, unless you increase the last column of KFMIOP. Done properly, mimax should be safely high enough to never limit torque request, such that it is higher than mrfa from KFPED.
KasperH

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 04:34:27 PM »

This explains the same as I explained earlier.
patrickmotors

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2018, 04:57:51 PM »

I still do not understand,you can explain it with practical examples so that you can understand better
KasperH

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 05:18:34 PM »

I still do not understand,you can explain it with practical examples so that you can understand better

I can't really explain it better than what you quoted and I explained earlier.

I know you don't want to hear it, but you need to read more so you understand the basics of Bosch engine management. Then it'll all make sense Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: