Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: help kfmiop mirl ped e kfzw  (Read 14189 times)
patrickmotors

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »

I do not understand, will it remain a mystery to me?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 10:02:48 PM »

I do not understand, will it remain a mystery to me?

Yes, be cause you aren't actually listening to a word we're saying. None of those files are relevant for NA motors anyway, when it comes to tuning. There is nothing you can do to make your car "faster" by changing any of the maps mentioned, period. It is about making the car behave smoothly and predictably under part throttle.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:04:22 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
patrickmotors

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2018, 06:39:04 AM »

I understood this .. I think that my only limitation is in the axis of the map kfmirl that is 85% but even if it does not change anything I understand that for my engine with the intake manifold as standard and series butterfly more than that can not do right? so I decided to touch only the maps kfwz and lamfa .. those according to you are fine as they have been changed? the change is the same as those files that I posted previously
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2018, 12:34:33 PM »

One more time: what are you trying to accomplish? 15+ posts and i have no idea still.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
patrickmotors

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2018, 04:56:10 PM »

as already written above I'm just trying to understand the logic of these maps, whether it's a turbo car or NA this is the juice of the speech, I hope you understand me
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »

It is all in the FR

pedal position is mapped to req torque (1-100) via KFPED, which is mapped to req load via KFMIRL.

KFMIOP converts load (actual from MAF readings and max from LDRXN) back into (actual and max) torque when needed for torque monitoring.

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: