Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20
Author Topic: ME7 TUNER WIZARD  (Read 184981 times)
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #135 on: February 29, 2012, 09:31:27 AM »

I don't see anyone else mentioning this.. but copying FROM the wizzard to winOLS works.. but not the other way around for me?

For instance if I try to copy IOP or other maps into the wizzard, I just pastes the following into one cell: "Search text is to big for text clipboard"

I am running WinOLS in a VM, C&P works for other programs just fine though so I don't see how that is an issue.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:36:55 AM by NOTORIOUS VR » Logged

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
masterj

« Reply #136 on: February 29, 2012, 09:37:23 AM »

I don't see anyone else mentioning this.. but copying FROM the wizzard to winOLS works.. but not the other way around for me?

For instance if I try to copy IOP or other maps into the wizzard, I just pastes the following into one cell: "Search text is to big for text clipboard"

Also, no matter what I do I cannot seem to run the macro's... it says there is some protection going on even though I've enabled all marcos in the trust center (office 2007).

I think you're copying tables that have , and . swapped... Smiley What is your decimal operator in excel? In mine it was , not . so I had to change it in settings. Also you could try to copy map from winols into notepad and then from notepad to excel and see if it works...

If it says that cell is protected than it means that either map dimensions are different or you're copying only part of map from winols..

NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2012, 09:45:15 AM »

I think you're copying tables that have , and . swapped... Smiley What is your decimal operator in excel? In mine it was , not . so I had to change it in settings. Also you could try to copy map from winols into notepad and then from notepad to excel and see if it works...

The separator is correct.

If it says that cell is protected than it means that either map dimensions are different or you're copying only part of map from winols..

I figured out the Macro part... Office 2007 will not open encrypted marcos unless you have anti-virus that will be checking the document... so I had to enable the document check part of my AV and now they run.

I have attached the notepad txt file of the paste from winols

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2012, 10:33:22 AM »

just to clear things up.... It was indeed because of the VM...

I installed Office on the VM and C&P works as it should..

In order to disable the protection inside Excel, follow these instructions:

1. Exit the 2007 Office programs.
2. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate and then click one of the following registry subkeys as appropriate:
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Excel\Security
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\PowerPoint\Security
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Security
4. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
5. Type one of the following value names depending on the registry subkey that you clicked in step 3, and then press ENTER:
  • ExcelBypassEncryptedMacroScan
    PowerPointBypassEncryptedMacroScan
    WordBypassEncryptedMacroScan
6. Right-click the DWORD value that you created in step 4, and then click Modify.
7. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
8. On the File menu, click Exit to exit Registry Editor.

masterj

« Reply #139 on: February 29, 2012, 04:02:47 PM »

UPDATED!! NEW - INJECTORS DATABASE V1.0.
New features:
* Brand new sheet, filled with stock injectors info, such as: part no; flow rate g/min; flow rate cc; impedance; connector type

As you see there are a lot of blank fiels in the database, so I'm gonna need your help to fill these up Wink If you have info on missing injectors please write it here

ta79pr

« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2012, 04:48:45 PM »

Thank you, I couldn't figure out some of the details and didn't want to sound like a dummy.

02 TT tdi (BEW)
2005 allroad 2.7tM (BEL)
masterj

« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2012, 08:11:14 AM »

UPDATED!! KRKTE CALCULATOR version now is 1.2.
New features:
* New option added - Fuel Pressure Regulator

NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2012, 01:59:58 PM »

can I make a little suggestion?

your IRL > IOP calculator seems to want to put 100% load on the last axis... but looking at most of the stock programmings it always seems like they load axis slightly exceeds the max req. load in IRL so that you never see the value 100 in IOP...

maybe you can do a small rework of your calculator to keep the max values under 99-99.5%?

Not sure if anyone else agrees with me, but I'm assuming there might be a reason for that?

Otherwise your file seems to work great in the limited scenarios I've used it for so far.

masterj

« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2012, 04:12:00 PM »

can I make a little suggestion?

your IRL > IOP calculator seems to want to put 100% load on the last axis... but looking at most of the stock programmings it always seems like they load axis slightly exceeds the max req. load in IRL so that you never see the value 100 in IOP...

maybe you can do a small rework of your calculator to keep the max values under 99-99.5%?

Not sure if anyone else agrees with me, but I'm assuming there might be a reason for that?

Otherwise your file seems to work great in the limited scenarios I've used it for so far.

Right now I see no evidence why is this needed... It doesn't change anything, unless you're experiencing problems with torque when kfmiop is @ 100%?

BTW: Stock file doesn't mean it is etalon of tune Wink Also in stock file you can see that KFMIRL isn't direct inversion of KFMIOP... But I think that is because people at bosch were lazy and didn't use any linearisation tools to do it properly...

masterj

« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2012, 04:21:15 PM »

UPDATED!! NEW EXPERIMENTAL KFZWOP/2 GENERATOR v1.0
New features:
* New - should generate ignition angle based on RPM and charge

This is very experimental tool. If you have formulas on RPM vs Charge vs Ignition angle relationship, please post it here... Right now I've modeled whole generator based on my stock file.

nautica

« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2012, 05:03:35 PM »

Sorry for stupid question, but what is mean Aggressiveness in KFMIRL? how much % it should be?
phila_dot

« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »

UPDATED!! NEW EXPERIMENTAL KFZWOP/2 GENERATOR v1.0
New features:
* New - should generate ignition angle based on RPM and charge

This is very experimental tool. If you have formulas on RPM vs Charge vs Ignition angle relationship, please post it here... Right now I've modeled whole generator based on my stock file.

Why would you calculate KFZWOP(2)?

IMO this is just asking for problems. The goal is to keep zwgru and zwist as close as possible to zwopt. I wouldn't change this table at all unless you are exceeding it, and in that case I would raise it slightly just to preserve the safegaurds that it provides.
masterj

« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2012, 01:38:14 AM »

Why would you calculate KFZWOP(2)?

IMO this is just asking for problems. The goal is to keep zwgru and zwist as close as possible to zwopt. I wouldn't change this table at all unless you are exceeding it, and in that case I would raise it slightly just to preserve the safegaurds that it provides.

You have to either generate it or recalculate it when your charge axis is changed in kfmiop...

masterj

« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2012, 01:39:52 AM »

Sorry for stupid question, but what is mean Aggressiveness in KFMIRL? how much % it should be?

More aggro -> more powerful part throtle

Giannis

« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2012, 04:23:30 AM »

More aggro -> more powerful part throtle
careful with agressivenes because you can come with with boost instability
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20
  Print  

Jump to: