Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 8J0907115N KP or damos  (Read 5279 times)
naach_

« on: January 30, 2018, 02:17:12 AM »

hello again guys, I have to launch a stage 1 with pop and bangs in this tt 2.0 tfsi 200cv DSG ref BWA engine, but I can not find kp for this ecu, would someone have any done? Or would it be so kind to make it for me? attached original file read from flash by BDM, I also have full dump if someone needs it. Thanks in advance

Naach_

pd. I work with winols 2.24 and the definitions that I found are not valid for my version with which I can not open them
IamwhoIam

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 02:33:25 AM »

Is this a friend's car you're tuning for free, or do you run a tuning business and are looking for freebies in order to make your money with a commercial activity?

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
naach_

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 02:39:38 AM »

Is this a friend's car you're tuning for free, or do you run a tuning business and are looking for freebies in order to make your money with a commercial activity?
it's a friend's car, I'm trying new to reprogram tfsi, I'm not very expert in this, I think I still have a lot to learn to consider myself a professional chiptuner and be able to sell my work, my biggest wish is to continue learning from all of you and be able to help as much as possible. I do not want to take any benefit other than to learn more and better about the operation of these ECUs with DSG installed and their reactions, I feel if it seemed that I wanted to profit from the work of others, it is not that way ... I apologize so it has seemed
naach_

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 02:50:01 AM »

I take advantage to attach a KP and csv that I found, the problem is the one that commented in the previous post, my version of winols does not allow me to open the kp / csv. I also attach it to anyone who may need it. regards
IamwhoIam

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 03:21:39 AM »

beg beg beg, feed feed feed, silver spoon, cheap cheap cheap, I don't want to benefit, I want to learn, beg beg beg

ols 224 LOL

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
naach_

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 03:28:02 AM »

beg beg beg, feed feed feed, silver spoon, cheap cheap cheap, I don't want to benefit, I want to learn, beg beg beg

ols 224 LOL

Excuse me, but I think you're wrong. I do not understand why you respond in that way ... I only ask for a little help since I do not have as much idea as the other people who are here, and I do not understand your expressions as well as I am Spanish. I use a translator. If he is not willing to lend me a hand I understand. but I think there are better ways to say that he will not lend his help than talking in that way, in fact I do not try to profit from the work of others, but only try to learn more about all this. thank you for your non-help and in my country understood as lack of respite. but I think that maintaining education is a key point for coexistence in forums. regards
naach_

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 03:31:34 AM »

in fact, try to make a map package myself starting with a datum of 115B for golf 5 gti BWA, but being manual and not DSG like the audi TT, there are many duplicate and very different maps and I am not so expert as to find out under what conditions those maps work, whether they influence DSG or are they just different codeblocks like in TDI EDC15. Hence, ask for help for this small problem
naach_

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 02:10:25 PM »

good afternoon friends, I ended up doing a KP of this model of ecu, but I could not find all the necessary maps, not finding them, my friend came to an unprofessional chiptuner who sells his work and made a file for which I programmed, We started having failures with immo, the car does not start. after solving it by my hand and realizing that it is a file with another frame and another car with the same ecu, and searching around here a bit, I could copy the immo data from the ori cartography to the one modified by that individual, now we have problems of lambda very rich (0.72 at the bottom of load), excessive delay (up to 10-12 degrees), and little load in my opinion, try to see things changed with the KP that makes, and well ... it seems all weird, Could you rate yourself? On the other hand there are maps that do not identify as KFLBTS and I think that's where the lambda problem comes from, since the LAMFA map is called 0.80, I attach a log by vagcom to give me your opinion. Thanks in advance. and once again, I intend to learn and do things the way they should, NOT TO BE PROVED FOR IT
naach_

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 02:18:45 PM »

I take the opportunity to attach the original file read by flash, and the file sent by this inexperienced chiptuner that I speak, the file cost € 120
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: